PLease fill this thread with nothing but pretty uplifting pictures and words!!!

• 488 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
That will do it! Just nerves and stress. I will send you good wishes.. Relax....... Relax.......... You are on a island somewhere secluded and there are the most terrific hunks working all around you and you are in absolute heaven.. LOL

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
oh that reminds me... i'll switch to the diary for this story...

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
i'm gonna try to sleep. goodnight

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Goodnight..Kadie dream well!

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
Goodnight..Kadie dream well!

That's a new one..
Life is like a video game, always trying to win. To bad it's impossible to beat Death's high score.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
What do you mean?

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Dream well, never heard anyone say that before.

Yeesh, the only time i dream well is when i realize i'm dreaming. Then i modify it to my will, and have fun till 7! [8D]
Life is like a video game, always trying to win. To bad it's impossible to beat Death's high score.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
well I guess I am weird.

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Sheesh, you talk like your 14 year old teenage girl.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
oh, maybe I'll try not talking..it might be better. Silence is golden.

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Not when you are Karen! [:)]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I talk too much as it is.

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
i actually had a good/very weird dream!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Okay, i understand it's really hard to recall dreams, but could you tell us about it?

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
You forget dreams within a day! I doubt she remembers.. Heehee [;D]
They say that when you die, your life flashes in front of you. Make it worth watching!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I have dreams that I never forget and they don't always go away in a day, Actually I remember most of the vivid ones for a long time!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
oh yeah! my dream! i was in this building and i found a baby and she was cute. so i was trying to find her parents and my friend paul (not paul on here) said i should just keep it... but i didn't i called the cops and they said that it was the police chief's baby and i got this huge reward and a house

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
That is a very unusual dream..

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
oh yeah! my dream! i was in this building and i found a baby and she was cute. so i was trying to find her parents and my friend paul (not paul on here) said i should just keep it... but i didn't i called the cops and they said that it was the police chief's baby and i got this huge reward and a house

...Then aliens attacked and the initial attack of a barrage of lasers hurt the sheriff. Among the rubble and chaos and bullets of police returning fire on the alien ground forces, The sheriff gives his baby to you and tells you to run! You are heisitant, too much so and the aliens close in. But...crap, that's the bell for first period, looks like it's a cliff hanger till 5th period!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
no... see that wasn't a story it was my dream

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Yeah..but it makes it more interesting doesn't it? [;D]

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
yes it does

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
But, before the aliens can attack you. One alien suddenly leaps thorough a wall and fends them off, the baby is still sleeping despit the chaos and the boy alien who looks a lot like a human tells you to run. So you run aimlessly through the bodies of aliens and humans alike lying on the streets as more alien ships materialize over your head. You lose hope. But the boy alien returns, he sees(palindrome) the ships and grabs a nearby alien weapon and begins to shoot, doing all he can to protect you and the baby.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I think That dream had more to do with your personal Loss and with one day being united with that spirit again.. or at least coming to realizations about the situation!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
but... i got a house

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Then your future is good and there will be rewards and good things to come..

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
you're pretty good at this karen!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Nope just old and think about things me grandma taught me about my own dreams. They usually, almost always pertain to things happening in your life.. especially important to pay attention to them when things are really tough cause they teach us things about ourself and help us answer questions we cannot understand..!

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
ok well, the house in the dream was filled with mirrors and there was an amusement park almost in the back yard. any ideas?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
ok well, the house in the dream was filled with mirrors and there was an amusement park almost in the back yard. any ideas?

The mirrors may be you reflecting on the past and ups and downs in life..future too! Kind of like and amusement park exciting and full of surprises as well as some fear or anxioty.. Troubles in life can be scary, Life is right outside of your back door.. don't be afraid to live it and experience it.. remember and move on..There are more things to come..

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
funny that's kind of how i've been feeling lately. plus there's really nothing i can do about what other people do.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
No You can't... but pay attention to your dreams write them down when you wake up. Keep a pad by your bed.. it may really help you to analize your dream a bit . find out what is really troubling you and maybe find some answers.

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
What are you, an oracle? [8D] [???]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
LOL... You are funny.. You just need to think of your dreams as a tool to your unconscious mind..LOL An Oracle..HEE HEE HEE! You are funny Ben!! LOL

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
They say that when you die, your life flashes in front of you. Make it worth watching!

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
beautiful Seany...I love the moon!!!
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile

Thanks Seany It is a lovely picture..

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
...wow. [O8)]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
I would like to fly above that it is awesome!

Offline Nobody's Confidant

• Neilep Level Member
  • So loud silence can be.
    • View Profile
Flying is awesome anyway.
Nothing is absolute. It takes a thousand people to make a stereotype, only one to grind it into the dust.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Yeah,,Maybe one day!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I think it is sooo purty. [;D]

Karen, would you go sky-diving?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Well I think I would go watch somebody sky dive, But would I go... Maybe if it was my last day on earth..If I survived the rollercoaster..LOL

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
we saw people hang gliding off the mountains on monday and i asked them to have me committed if i ever said i was doing that

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
LOL Well I would have to be in my last hours anyways .. Life is too short to shorten it some more on purpose!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Yes.. Well I guess [;D] How about going outer-space.. Same aswell?

Offline kdlynn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
hi seany!

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hi! I gotta goo to school though!! Bye [;)]