Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)

• 20068 Replies

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
Re: Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« Reply #19200 on: 10/12/2013 20:37:04 »
Gbolduev , you can delete your account anytime or just stop posting on this topic.

Sincerely
MrVat7

Mr vat please dont engage him it is only going to get worse.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19201 on: 10/12/2013 21:30:31 »
Mr vat please dont engage him it is only going to get worse.

I see the message "Post by Gbolduev click to view.Post by Gbolduev click to view." in place of some Hermans posts. When I click it nothing happens though. How can I view these posts?

Hello Certainly POIS & Bombero
Gbolduev was a retarded fellow and he is now banned. Feel free now, This forum is safe :D

Keep Posting
MrVat7

Offline eur79m

• First timers
    • View Profile
Half 'Animus Solution' - No change
« Reply #19202 on: 10/12/2013 21:41:32 »
Hey guys,

its been a while since I have actively contributed or followed this forum but not due to a lack of interest but due to a lack of energy... constant POIS (24/7) is no joke. (see my previous posts for details on my condition)

I am finally posting an update again to inform you about my latest medical trials... and the so far negative results.

During the summer I finally managed to convince my immunologist to test weather immunosuppression with an immunmodulatory drug has any effect on POIS symptoms. I received custom made pills for 7 weeks, 6 of these weeks the pills would contain a placebo, 1 week it contained 20mg Prednisone. I did not experience any significant effect during any of the weeks and was not able to successfully state the week during which I actually received medication, according to the doc. So immunosuppression seems to be ineffective so far but I am still not quite convinced, due to reasons that will become clear later on, and will pursue a stronger (60mg Prednisone) longer term immunosuppression beginning next year.

Now to the major news, as you can read in my previous posts my POIS started with a trauma (squeezing) of my right testicle. I was experiencing constant, and post-ejaculatory stronger, pain in my right testicle and groin. It was thus a reasonable assumption that the right testicle was the cause of the pain and related POIS symptoms. It was a long fight but I finally managed to have my right testicle removed. I had an 'unilateral inguinal orchiectomy' performed one month ago. One testicle and spermatic cord were removed through the lower lateral abdomen, basically a 5cm incision in my pubic hair area. Surgery went well and just like after my previous surgery I felt incredibly good right after waking up from surgery. Might have been the drugs but I had no symptoms whatsoever and was mentally completely 'clear', a state of mind I have not experienced for more than 3 years. During the next hours my condition however worsened and I was hit by headaches that I would classify as 10x the usual POIS as well as a slight feverish feeling. The next morning a blood test revealed a severely increase white blood cell count (leucocytes) of 20,000 (should be max 10,000), which is indicative of a sever infection/inflammation. I received antibiotics for a couple of days and the value dropped to the normal range again. My surgeon attributed the extreme leucocyte value to a measurement error... I dont think so, since it was in line with the symptoms that I was experiencing. My wild guess (which I cannot corroborate) was that it was not some external bacterial infection (usual cause for this kind of WBC value) but that something got 'stirred up' during surgery, that had been there before, and is most likely the cause of the chronic POIS symptoms I experience. Surgery went well but absolutely no change in POIS symptoms. :( I even still seem to have some pain in my right groin area, though obviously no testicle pain anymore, but still have to wait for everything to heal completely to come to a final conclusion about the post-surgical condition.

However one positive result, the histological examination of the removed testicle revealed a chronic inflammation of the testicle! Why is this positive? It proves that the 'pain' that I was experiencing had a very physical cause and that the decision to have the testicle removed was medically warranted. However, I am still no further concerning the cause for the inflammation, and it proves that the testicle itself was NOT the cause of my POIS symptoms. I rather believe whatever is causing my POIS symptoms to be the reason for the inflammatory process found in the testicle... I fought hard before the surgery to arrange for the testicle to be cryogenically frozen, so it could be scientifically used for POIS research in the future but neither my surgeon nor a cryolab close to the hospital were willing to support this. This is very unfortunate, since it is highly likely that whatever causes my POIS symptoms had caused the inflammation of the testicle... and this cause would thus have to be present and detectable in the testicle...  >:(

One very specific condition I am experiencing since a long time is pain in my right lower rib cage area, where the liver is located. In addition one blood test value, the SGPT is elevated and rising. It doubled during the last year to 123 U/l (max normal is 50). This is not the value pointing to alcohol abuse (not a regular drinker) but a potential inflammation. Is anybody else experiencing the same?

My next steps... Everything points to some kind of chronic inflammatory process in my body the cause of which is not clear. This inflammatory process could have caused the chronic inflammation of my testicle and is potentially responsible for my increasing pain in my right abdominal area and increasing SGPT. If this is the case, it is reasonable to test weather it would respond to a strong immunosuppression. I will thus proceed to test this again, this time not placebo controlled but with a higher dosage and for a longer term (supervised by a physician). Next on my to-do list is to test two different antibiotics that I have taken before, which seemed to have an effect on my POIS symptoms. I see however no logical reason for this to be effective since no bacterial infection had been found so far.

Please let me know if anybody else:
- is experiencing testicle pain or right side abdominal pain where the liver is located
- has elevated SGPT values

Cheers for now...

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19203 on: 10/12/2013 21:48:19 »
Icefloe
I had poor eyesight after an O, Taking Omega-3 , EPA & DHA supplements make my vision a lot more clear. Here they are available in a single transparent oil capsule. And as I said earlier, if reduced blood flow due vasoconstriction caused by POIS if made normal one may feel absolutely normal. One more thing is to be noted here, creating vasodialation does not cure pois , it just makes one relief from POIS symptoms. POIS is a autoimmune defense mechanism opted by the body due to presence of sperm in bloodstream. For few individuals may develop Alopecia areata, diabetes ,eczema etc which can be induced by POIS.

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19204 on: 10/12/2013 22:10:53 »
I am really sorry eur79m it did not help you. Pois does has nothing to do with sperm, you would get it even with both testicles removed as Animus did. Just stoping all seminal fluids from being ejaculated helped.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19205 on: 10/12/2013 22:13:13 »
Hey eur79m
Humans and other vertebrate mammals have a sperm-testis barrier, which is usually hard to breach. And the reason for blood-testis is none of the both are made to come in contact with each other. You have got relief from POIS for 3y after removal of one testis is completely acceptable. Also your inflammation in testis. Here it's how causes POIS and how did you got relief and it all started again. If the blood-testis barrier is once breached and unable to heal back, or if you had undergone some kind of mutation,your testis may keep sperm spilling into your bloodstream, which will not be accepted by your immune system, So,What about the pain in testis? Your immunity continuesly keeps attacking damaged testicle which spills sperms, immune system sees your testis as a source of foreign body and tries to destroy it , eventually inflaming your testicle. So when you had your testicle removed, no sperms were getting spilled and no POIS. Now, the other testicle has started the spill. I don't want to scare you out but you will get same pain as earlier, so get prepared. Your immunologist had gave you all placebos. You might had failed to convince him. Go and try once again , you might like to discuss things about this forum, ask him for REAL immune suppressors. I had Alopecia areata earlier, it is also a autoimmune based cause. Sometimes immune system mistakes few of OWN body cells as of those foreign body (sperm here) and kills it, Few of my hair follicles were killed that way getting me a bald spot. Fortunately it healed back, I still loose hair sometimes after an ejaculation, In a few the insulin making cells in pancreas may be killed by the immune system as a consequence of POIS.

MrVat7

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19206 on: 10/12/2013 22:16:19 »
Hi Starsky,
Is it not Seminal vesicle producing seminal fluid and testis producing sperms. If Reducing seminal fluids helps then seminal vesicle and Cowper's gland must be removed, how is he getting pain in testis then ?   

Offline Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19207 on: 10/12/2013 22:41:35 »
He got inflamation in testicle from POIS which is an chemical imbalance.It took Animus some time after he removed seminal vescicles and shrinked prostate to get the balance back. Removing the testis does not cure POIS so its not sperm in your brain  :o

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19208 on: 11/12/2013 00:00:57 »
 After one gets his testis removed , he still may feel symptoms for some days , and those symptoms automatically shut down within a few days. Also according to you starsky, how does taking immunosupressor help in pois ? And what about hormonal imbalance ? and which hormone imbalance? also there are also hormone suppressors , so why to remove testis and seminal vesicle for hormones?  Root cause POIS in the reproductive system , and if one is removing his reproductive organs then it is sure to get rid of pois, but the thing is not everyone can afford to remove their precious organs. That too reproductive ones ? lol few here still have to make kids.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19209 on: 11/12/2013 00:23:17 »
We might like to hold on and think about a minimum invasive technique in curing POIS. People keep focusing on SSBT and try if you can prove it wrong. Keep Posting some phenomena which may not explained by SSBT, or how you have come to know the cause about your POIS symptoms ,supporting SSBT. We can have a debate kind of thing here.

MrVat7

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19210 on: 11/12/2013 14:53:27 »
MrVat7
you do not have any evidence of your theory
And who are you by profession ?

How do you explain that Daniel was cured using Boldueva?

thank you

Offline bombero

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19211 on: 11/12/2013 15:15:47 »
Just wanted to mention that Kima has been banned from the russian forum for a long time now. You can't fully appreciate his stupidity because his using of google translate to post here. But you can sense it a bit watching his changing his mind. At one point he claims being cured by Germany (LOL), a week later he curses Herman.
You certainly can discuss your scientific theories with him here but it makes me laugh.

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19212 on: 11/12/2013 15:42:01 »

Bombero
I do not sit at the Russian forum, because the idiots on this forum as you.

Gbolduev tells people that they have written to the forum If people refuse to listen Boldueva he refuses help

« Last Edit: 11/12/2013 15:55:37 by Kima »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19213 on: 11/12/2013 16:05:21 »
MrVat7
you do not have any evidence of your theory
And who are you by profession ?

How do you explain that Daniel was cured using Boldueva?

I am still studying, no profession yet. SSBT is a hypothesis. It still needs to be verified at laboratory level.According to SSBT deniel and Gbloduev did never had POIS. An infection inside the body causes the same immunological reaction that a POISer suffers but it is not POIS. After getting an infection if he gets orgasm he may feel that the symptoms are due to orgasm but actually not. After if one removes that infected body part he's alright. And that is why removal infected tonsils and wisdom tooth helped them. POIS starts from puberty. Gbolduev started feeling symptoms when he was 30 and then was later back to normal. He got himself diagnosed wrong.

I will be free after four months from now, so then I will collect my resources and start to verify for SSBT. Untill now all the pois symptoms have been satisfactorily explained by SSBT, you might like to check out earlier posts of mine.

MrVat7

Offline B_Daniel

• View Profile
« Reply #19214 on: 11/12/2013 21:31:29 »
I'm just going to repeat myself because nobody seemed to hear me: As a 2.5 year NSF forum member, I am claiming for the first time ever that I'm completely CURED.  not just feeling a little better.  And this is over a period of months, not 1 night like most of you deem is relevant to post about.

While I'm finally better after 15 years of POIS and would like to help others feel like I do, I'm not getting any traction so no point in continuing to post.  So this'll be my last post for a while.  If you're interested in my help, send me a PM.  Good luck everyone.
2-5 days, 80% cognitive, tongue-tied, brain fog, lose track of thoughts mid conversation, anxiety, dry eyes, irritable, fatigue.  Believer of both auto-immune AND regeneration theories.  My sessions are much shorter when I've gone 2 wks without.

Offline POIS-SUFFERER

• View Profile
« Reply #19215 on: 12/12/2013 06:04:04 »
I'm just going to repeat myself because nobody seemed to hear me: As a 2.5 year NSF forum member, I am claiming for the first time ever that I'm completely CURED.  not just feeling a little better.  And this is over a period of months, not 1 night like most of you deem is relevant to post about.

While I'm finally better after 15 years of POIS and would like to help others feel like I do, I'm not getting any traction so no point in continuing to post.  So this'll be my last post for a while.  If you're interested in my help, send me a PM.  Good luck everyone.

This forum has become very very hard to read now and get good information as everyone seems to have gone crazy! MrVat7 shows up all of a sudden and is an expert, where the hell did he get all the answers?

NO ONE has answers, this whole thing is STILL a mystery.... nothing has been 100% proven by anyone, at least not scientifically.

We need to get back to science.

There are a few on here that really show be listened to any no one is listening..... At this rate no one is being helped....

B_Daniel has a point, and a very good one, he has never cried wolf, time to start listening people!!!!!!!!

PS.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19216 on: 12/12/2013 09:23:33 »
B_Daniel
Can you please post summary of how you were cured .

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19217 on: 12/12/2013 11:07:34 »
Mate
B_Daniel
Can you please post summary of how you were cured .
he did. Look back about 3 pages.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19218 on: 12/12/2013 13:14:13 »
B_Daniel
If you stop taking amino acids , okra pepsin, etc for (lets say)  a year.. would you still feel better after an orgasm? And if you had daily been taking you supplements regularly to fuel up your body of amino acids and then after having consecutive ejaculations for three days ( when your body will still have lot of amino acids, but not took supplements ) would you feel no POIS ? Please let me know.

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19219 on: 12/12/2013 14:32:17 »
helloo
i read all the posts in this topic
I am sure to have Pois, but my family doctor says its something like a fobie....
I searched and this is what i found:
There is a doctor in Den Haag (the Netherlands) who says to cure people from POIS. You can go to him without prove to have POIS from another doctor.

I will go to him in the new year, and if you guys like it, i will post how he is going to treat me.
I do not know how he does it, but he says that 80% of the people he threats are cured from the POIS.

maybe it is the amino acid treatment, but he did not want to tell me in advance, so thats why i got this limited amount of information

Lars

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19220 on: 12/12/2013 14:53:19 »
lars
Hi, in the Netherlands is the only doctor who treats symptoms by 80% this doctor Valdingera   http://www.post-orgasmic-illness-syndrome.com/

« Last Edit: 12/12/2013 14:54:53 by Kima »

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19221 on: 12/12/2013 15:02:28 »
lars
Hi, in the Netherlands is the only doctor who treats symptoms by 80% this doctor Valdingera   http://www.post-orgasmic-illness-syndrome.com/

He
yes thats what i meant, but i just wanted to share it with you guys, cause i know how annoying this is...
ill post what my experience with this doctor is

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19222 on: 12/12/2013 19:34:25 »
lars
yes thats what i meant, but i just wanted to share it with you guys, cause i know how annoying this is...
His treatment is desensitization. He injects (subcutaneously) very diluted amounts of your own semen over a period. I thought a few members of this site had it done but it did not seem to work or it helped a bit but was not a 100% long term success, but I am not sure. His 'semen allergy' theory did not seem to revolutionize too many lives here. I'm not sure how many tired it though. I thought a few tried to get their doctor to help them perform the desensitization treatment but they got knocked back.
I know of a few people who have had this sort of treatment done for other allergies and they used to get success initially but it wore off over the next few years. Good Luck.

Offline CertainlyPOIS

• View Profile
« Reply #19223 on: 13/12/2013 03:22:41 »
lars
His treatment is desensitization. He injects (subcutaneously) very diluted amounts of your own semen over a period. I thought a few members of this site had it done but it did not seem to work or it helped a bit but was not a 100% long term success, but I am not sure. His 'semen allergy' theory did not seem to revolutionize too many lives here. I'm not sure how many tired it though. I thought a few tried to get their doctor to help them perform the desensitization treatment but they got knocked back.
I know of a few people who have had this sort of treatment done for other allergies and they used to get success initially but it wore off over the next few years. Good Luck.

There have been about five or six people including me in the forums that have tried dessensistization. I only know of two that are getting great results.
LARS if you want more information go to poiscenter.com and there is a whole section dedicated to dessensitization.
« Last Edit: 13/12/2013 03:38:35 by CertainlyPOIS »

Offline Thapelo

• View Profile
« Reply #19224 on: 13/12/2013 16:13:24 »
Thanks a lot ! i will visit the site these days, my doctor just called me and said that i first have to go to AMC amsterdam, since thats where i live. thanks for the information !

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19225 on: 13/12/2013 20:15:19 »
A new POLL > http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=49790.0

check what's common within POISers

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19226 on: 14/12/2013 08:15:16 »
Yeah, Cool . 8D

johanstefansson

« Reply #19227 on: 14/12/2013 12:03:47 »
I have to say that SSBT is very interesting, mrvat7 thank you for posting.

If i were to contact my doctor about this, what remedy would i ask for, surgery?

http://www.vasectomypain.org/immunologic_consequences
« Last Edit: 14/12/2013 12:25:30 by johanstefansson »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19228 on: 14/12/2013 12:43:03 »
Hello johanstefansson
 Pleasure's all mine.

If i were to contact my doctor about this, what remedy would i ask for, surgery?

Yes, a surgery to close open channel that lead semen into bloodstream. Try to convince your doctor about SSBT and how it causes POIS. Tell him this may be rare or he may not have seen such case earlier, but that doesn't mean that SSBT-POIS does not exist.

MrVat7

Offline Limejuice

• View Profile
« Reply #19229 on: 17/12/2013 17:19:24 »
Hi MrVat7,

Appears to be a one person party at that link.

The autoimmune theories has been inexhaustibly discussed over 793 pages on this thread.  For a party treat I suggest you review those pages and enjoy :)

EDIT- I highly recommend reviewing my previous posts about the professional research guided hypersensitivity tests for semen and sperm (blood based).  These tests were preformed by the University of Cincinnati's Dr Bernstein.  Feel free to do a google search...
« Last Edit: 17/12/2013 17:27:07 by Limejuice »

Offline icefloe

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19230 on: 17/12/2013 17:26:23 »
Hello MrVat7,
I just will tell more my case. I am over 50 but even I had once in month ejaculation I have POIS symtoms. Three years ago I got small brain lesion left side after masturbation, same time when I lost eye sight.  This is like Multiple sclerosis (MS), but this is from POIS. I have realized that there is difference between sex with partner or masturbation. Masturbating will destroy your body faster if you are POISers. Since that I never masturbate and very hard to think about sex with partner. But now even I live like monk I am not POIS free. I have lot of chronic problems but my body again under mild POIS attack after I push stools out during defecation. Many POISers are talking about this. Is this fluid from prostate and seminal vescles? I can see like per seminal fluid in my urethra after pushing. Also I feel same mild POIS after I just have  sexless relationships. I have never tried Niacin flush or Viagra for eliminate POIS symtoms but now this is only hope to go on.  I just wondering, there are many hundreds POISers but they are almost gone. A they cured by AD as this is only offical treatment for us with "funny" symtoms.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19231 on: 17/12/2013 19:14:52 »
Hi Icefloe
Discharge of seminal fluid during defecation is common in your age group. What happens is as one passes his 50s many muscles gets weak. Passage of fluid from prostate and seminal vesicle is governed by tiny muscles which act as valves in regulating fluid flow. As those muscles get weak small pressure can make fluid release from prostate or seminal vesicle. During defecation there is majority of pressure on prostate, so maybe your fluid is getting released from there. Some of sperms get reserved in the prostate,which are mainly leftovers from previous ejaculation,or are sent from testis as daily basis(if you had thought/seen/experienced something seductive). As those few sperms get into your bloodstream you have mild POIS attack. To avoid those mild POIS attack you can avoid experiencing something seductive. I recommend you to get blood tested for presence of sperm in bloodstream. Remember only get blood tested when you are under POIS symptoms. If the results are positive then you can ask local physician to find the active leakage site and get it closed.

Getting your testicles removed may help curing POIS as then there will be no sperms to enter bloodstream. You may consider getting blood checkup, and try to convince local physician about SSBT, you may get your total urethra checked up,now-a-days Cystoscopy is used, you can possibly find a small channel somewhere there.
« Last Edit: 17/12/2013 19:26:30 by MrVat7 »

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19232 on: 18/12/2013 11:39:32 »
Getting your testicles removed may help curing POIS as then there will be no sperms to enter bloodstream. You may consider getting blood checkup, and try to convince local physician about SSBT, you may get your total urethra checked up,now-a-days Cystoscopy is used, you can possibly find a small channel somewhere there.
^ That is a very drastic solution. It also assumes sperm is the problem. I suspect it would some other protein in the seminal fluid rather than sperm. Testosterone can be used as a contraceptive, and for a while there companies were going to market it as such with implants. Side effects for some men were such that it was decided it was not viable to market it as a contraceptive. Testosterone will inhibit spermatogenesis. I have taken high dose T (above TRT levels and got testicle shrinkage) and still suffered from pois. Pois was not as bad once I got on TRT though. As far as I can tell there is no blood test to detect sperm in blood, but more along the lines of checking for antibodies. They sometimes do this as part of fertility treatment for couples that have trouble conceiving. I read some stories of guys that had high levels of antibodies, which attached to the sperm and drastically effected quality & mobility. In these cases the guys never suffered from any adverse health consequences, beyond reduced fertility.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19233 on: 20/12/2013 21:20:18 »
^ That is a very drastic solution. It also assumes sperm is the problem. I suspect it would some other protein in the seminal fluid rather than sperm. Testosterone can be used as a contraceptive, and for a while there companies were going to market it as such with implants. Side effects for some men were such that it was decided it was not viable to market it as a contraceptive. Testosterone will inhibit spermatogenesis. I have taken high dose T (above TRT levels and got testicle shrinkage) and still suffered from pois. Pois was not as bad once I got on TRT though. As far as I can tell there is no blood test to detect sperm in blood, but more along the lines of checking for antibodies. They sometimes do this as part of fertility treatment for couples that have trouble conceiving. I read some stories of guys that had high levels of antibodies, which attached to the sperm and drastically effected quality & mobility. In these cases the guys never suffered from any adverse health consequences, beyond reduced fertility.

Hello Acronym

Well I dont recommend anyone to get testis removed, one of member here has got both of his testis removed and feels 90% relief from POIS and that is why Ive posted it so that FEW here dont feel that what they have done is incorrect and that I am just saying about SSBT. He is taking testosterone injection/ drug to keep testosterone levels intact. Seminal fluids and prostate secretion can also bring immune system attention. I agree that increasing testosterone levels to high levels can cause FSH inhibition and so inhibiting Spermatogenesis. You might get semen checked after increasing testosterone levels to see whether your drug has really inhibited spermatogenesis. If so there would be no sperm cells in your semen. If there are sperms in your semen, then they are still entering your bloodstream to cause immunological response. You might get semen checked after increasing T levels, semen -sperm count tests are done cheaply this days, you might get it done to verify your drug. This is interesting case. I predict there are sperm cells in your semen. 

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19234 on: 21/12/2013 00:02:07 »
POIS GRANT AWARDED/ACCEPTED 5:00 PM EST THURSDAY EVENING!

Barry Komisaruk, PhD from Rutgers University in New Jersey, is the award recipient and the Principal Investigator for the first formal POIS study. He will be working in conjunction with an MD from Rutgers.

The research will focus on fMRI's in men with POIS, will include control subjects for comparison, and will examine brain function before, during and after orgasm.

The purpose of the study is to observe reactions and structural changes that may be occurring in the brains of POIS sufferers -- changes which explain the severe cognitive impairments of POIS, and also potentially explain the general physical reactions as a whole (pain, headache, severe fatigue, as examples).

If brain reactions are found, this will lead to determining the cause of POiS -- but more importantly -- may well elucidate treatments that are available now-- to counteract these changes.

Landmark study!!!!  More to follow!!!!
« Last Edit: 21/12/2013 03:14:09 by demografx »

Offline Nightingale

• View Profile
« Reply #19235 on: 21/12/2013 00:29:10 »
I'm not very far from Rutgers, my mother actually graduated from there! fMRI is such a powerful technology, I'm really glad that's the method they are going to use!

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19236 on: 21/12/2013 00:50:20 »
Does anyone have contact with researchers ? can anyone make them aware about SSBT , just to enlighten an idea in researchers ? and yeah Hurray guys..I wish we all be free from pois soon. 

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19237 on: 21/12/2013 00:55:23 »
I'm not very far from Rutgers, my mother actually graduated from there! fMRI is such a powerful technology, I'm really glad that's the method they are going to use!

Thanks, Nightingale ! We'll need you!

« Last Edit: 21/12/2013 03:05:29 by demografx »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19238 on: 21/12/2013 03:06:31 »
Does anyone have contact with researchers ? can anyone make them aware about SSBT , just to enlighten an idea in researchers ? and yeah Hurray guys..I wish we all be free from pois soon. 

I'm sure they read your posts, MrVat7.

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19239 on: 21/12/2013 12:21:16 »
I'm sure they read your posts, MrVat7.

Dwmografx
I would say.Cool

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19240 on: 21/12/2013 14:18:23 »
demografx

Thanks for the news,I think that doctors will find a cure for us

« Last Edit: 21/12/2013 14:20:54 by Kima »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19241 on: 21/12/2013 23:16:08 »

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19242 on: 21/12/2013 23:53:51 »
demografx

Thanks for the news,I think that doctors will find a cure for us

I think so too, Kima! [:)]

Offline Kima

• View Profile
« Reply #19243 on: 22/12/2013 16:38:04 »
This doctor will explore our syndrome.

http://nwkpsych.rutgers.edu/~brk/
« Last Edit: 22/12/2013 16:43:36 by Kima »

Offline MrVat7

• View Profile
« Reply #19244 on: 23/12/2013 04:59:56 »
I am exited!! want to a life without POIS. Just cant wait . want to get cured asap!!

Offline gondal4

• View Profile
« Reply #19245 on: 23/12/2013 12:58:23 »
Please ask them to read my posts too in which  i have mentioned my condition,life been a mess with these conditions :-'(.Thanks

Offline dubaigirl

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19246 on: 23/12/2013 13:23:12 »
I have the same problem for last few years.
 I am married with 3 kids and 33 yrs old. i had a omitting tendancy r& thowing up feeling right after orgasm. But not omitting. just feels tired. So i am not feeling much interest in sex. but my partner is very active.
it  happens even we do ORal sex also. can u please advise?

johanstefansson

« Reply #19247 on: 23/12/2013 17:20:29 »
 I am married with 3 kids and 33 yrs old. i had a omitting tendancy r& thowing up feeling right after orgasm. But not omitting. just feels tired. So i am not feeling much interest in sex. but my partner is very active.

Does not sound like POIS, contact your doctor instead.

Offline acronym

• View Profile
« Reply #19248 on: 23/12/2013 20:40:27 »
It does not quite sound like POIS to me either. So you only have 2 symptoms.
Feeling nauseous + feeling tired.
How long do you feel tired for after having an orgasm (how long does it take to get back to normal)?
When did this change in health related to orgasm occur (right after having your third child)?
When it comes to sex, if you do not have an orgasm does it make any difference to your tiredness?

Offline dubaigirl

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19249 on: 24/12/2013 06:06:11 »

As you asked answers are given below :

It does not quite sound like POIS to me either. So you only have 2 symptoms.
Feeling nauseous + feeling tired.

YES you are right, myself also think so..

How long do you feel tired for after having an orgasm (how long does it take to get back to normal)?

it took may be 5minuts to 10 mints ( but first 2 to 3 minuts is severe. some times i bend by a a throw-up feeling. if my partner is doing oral, even i push him away during orgasm.

When did this change in health related to orgasm occur (right after having your third child)?

no i didn't remember exactly, but not after my 3d child. even before also. now for last few months may be last year itself, it happens in every orgasm, it will increase while i get a intense or heavy orgasm.

When it comes to sex, if you do not have an orgasm does it make any difference to your tiredness?
If there is no orgasm- then there no issue, no tirednes, no nauseous

is there any solution? or similar cases..