Protonium + gravity = antigravity?

• 3 Replies

Offline Veselin Atanasov

• First timers
    • View Profile
Protonium + gravity = antigravity?
« on: 22/05/2016 05:51:59 »
Is it possible any idea what can happen if they interact maybe we can see dark energy coming out from that interaction or levitation(antigravity).So what do you think,is it possible?

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Protonium + gravity = antigravity?
« Reply #1 on: 22/05/2016 09:30:51 »
Is it possible any idea what can happen if they interact maybe we can see dark energy coming out from that interaction or levitation(antigravity).So what do you think,is it possible?

You/we can not ''see'' dark energy, at the moment dark energy is of the imagination with no proof of ''existence'', to say you are ''barking'' up the wrong tree is suiting.

Offline Veselin Atanasov

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22/05/2016 10:59:55 »
Ok but have you got any idea what can happen if they interact?I'm no physics guy just a little curios:)

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22/05/2016 11:11:32 »
Ok but have you got any idea what can happen if they interact?I'm no physics guy just a little curios:)

I have lots of ideas about just about everything, but my ''imagination'' itself is not proof.  If something is not 100% correct then that something must be 100% wrong.

In discussion of anti-matter, in my opinion anti-matter does not ''exist'', anti-matter in my opinion is a process that can be observed with ''expansion'' of ''things''.   In example when a metal object gains more ''light'', the metal expands, the ''matter'' reforms in an anti process.  The strong nuclear bond being ''stretched'' , an ''anti-matter'' process.

I define ''matter'' as objects of solidity.

I define ''light''  as ''anti-matter'' because this is what we observe, add more energy and matter wants to ''break'' apart.  That is pretty anti in every sense.