STAR WARS...............The please add one Word or Sentence Story!

• 417 Replies

Offline science_guy

• I'm right there... inside neilep's head!
    • View Profile
suddenly, the MnM activated is booster engines, and the death-star's Guns were broght to bear, revealing the other side of the MnM as the evil Death-star.

Needless to say, our heros where very befuddled. (hehe, thats a funny word)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but it is against my moral code to attack the unarmed.

he's back!!!!

no, my name is not Bill Nye

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Suddenly luke stood in a trance feeling the power of the force ... he began to speak saying it's the princess I believe we are close...yes I am sure of it I can smell her.....

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
she says of course, shes been in the back the whole time, now just pay attention.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I would engage you in a battle of wits, but it is against my moral code to attack the unarmed.

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
Then the aliens, who became friends with Jar Jar, begin attacking the Death Star to stall it's firing sequence.
Life is like a video game, always trying to win. To bad it's impossible to beat Death's high score.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
however, the chocolatelyness of the death star just absorbed all the attacks, and the beam fired at the planet.  The cream colored and cloudy beam came in contact with the planet, and gave it a nice cream filling.

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Which Jar Jar ate with his new alien friends, collapsing the planet.
Life is like a video game, always trying to win. To bad it's impossible to beat Death's high score.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
the death star then entered hyperspace, pointed directly at the planet coruscant.

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Planet Crescant was in deep danger and luke made a desperate plan to have Jar Jar eat the beam after it's fired.

jolly

Jar Jar now weighing 2000 stone colasped and exploded sending creamy big macs in all directions

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
His alien friends mourned.

jolly

By singing a song that went.....

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
joy to the world he is dead we'll barb-q his head wat will happen to his body? well flush it down the potty around and around it goes, around and around it goes, oh! around and around and around it goes!

(tune to joy to the world)
LCPL Hart USMC 6400 I Level Avionics

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
(It was a freakin period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After the song was done everyone was so distracted the failed to note Planet Crescant danger.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
As they watched his remains exploding a visual miracle began to take place....wait it was not a miracle! Jar Jar was regenerating himself and with each piece of his remains he  was replicating himself , over and over again.. .. The Lady said, "Captain, Luke.. do you see that?" There are hundreds of Jar Jars!!
« Last Edit: 07/05/2007 17:02:10 by Karen W. »

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Luke cursed, Captin Walls cried.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
The lady Fainted dead away!!

jolly

Yes he regenerated into mega- jar jar Even more annoying than before

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
"That's it we have to dump some of these duplicates off on another planet they are making me crazy and giving me a headache!" she stated.

jolly

"Well how are we going to dump them" asks Luke "there all clinging to the side and telling knock knock jokes"

"I know" says Captin walls "lets.....
« Last Edit: 12/05/2007 01:21:07 by jolly »

jolly

THE END!
« Last Edit: 12/05/2007 01:21:54 by jolly »

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Okay, our producers must be really poor to end it like this.

I know, lets call the Ben kid with connections.

Sounds good to me.

*Connections help the movie continue*

...lets drop him back off on his home planet!

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
psst!  A supernova wouldn't make the universe, galaxy, or etc end.  Just the solar system, and maybe a radius of about 10 light-years.

end of the end

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Eh? What the heck? oh well

THey attempted to drop jar jar off but the Death Star had already reached his planet and was preparing to fire.

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
psst!  A supernova wouldn't make the universe, galaxy, or etc end.  Just the solar system, and maybe a radius of about 10 light-years.

end of the end

Psst! It doesn't have to destroy the galaxy, just the main character! [;)]

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
dont you get it!?!?!

the good guys always win! [;D][;)][;D]

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
Still don't understand.

Jar Jar, seeing the Death Star aimed at his planet, gets an idea to save it by doing what he does best, he floats over to the death star and tells knock knock jokes, three troopers inside die of the stupidity.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
so He begins to dance around spinning like a top until....

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
The Death  Star spins off topic with him, throwing off his aim from the planet.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
The vast void of empty space encircled them in silence when suddenly......

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Captain Hedgehog arrives on the scene with all of his compadres and exclaims,"I thought this was the end and it was really the beginning!"
"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
"The beginning?" questions the Lady.

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
"only the beginning, Lady." Said Captain Hedgehog, "And now you will experience the real deal."

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
She looked at him with questioning eyes that turned to confusion. She asked, "If It has not been the real deal thus far, then what the heck have I been doing for all this time?"

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
"Practicing! can't you remember going into the virtual reality chamber?"

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
"Virtual Reality?" Lady said, but an interruption was caused by troopers launching ice cream at them.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
"Yes I do remember!" So real so wonderful.. and then the storm troopers...What are we going to do now?" cries the Lady!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
"I miss the virtual reality..Thingy alot, maybe it's time to try this version on for size?" " It is a good thing Me is not alone is this lonely Planet!" "It is good to have you by my side, Captain with you I am never alone.. and always safe"
« Last Edit: 09/05/2007 17:21:37 by Karen W. »

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
 "Captain I must be off to my chambers as the day holds much work ahead.. and I am overwhelmed by reality." "Please steer this ship safely ahead..You have my full permission to guide it where you like.."

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
set course into the sun! wait, nevermind.  Set course to the planet tuckashirtin!

he's back!!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
LOL.. LOL.. "Sorry" I must be tired.. I thought you said planet"Tuckashirtin!" LOL...."I think I am experiencing space sickness or perhaps I am experiencing  an effect of the laughing gas from the atmosphere!!!" LOL LOL LOL....

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
oh, sorry, wrong planet.  Set course to planet Tuckasockin!

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
The Death Star was mad about being interrupted and stopped from destroying two planets, so it turned and fired at...

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
the jelly ball! The firing sequence began...

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
"Evasive action!" Cried Captain Wall, and they turned toward the only place they could go...

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
gray alert! we are entering neutral territory.  If I don't make it out of this, tell my wife I said hello.

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
"Actually she's on the phone." Lady said, and Captain Walls said goodbye as his wife beraded him for a whole slew of other things.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
how is she in the phone? were in the middle of space and she is at the planet, be don't have phone lines connecting there! unless... Helm! check for hull breach!

he's back!!!!

Offline Ben6789

• View Profile
It turned out to be Jar Jar playing a prank call, they ejected him into space, "How did he get back in here anyway.." Helm said.

Offline science_guy

• View Profile
awwww! that was another balloon! find the real Jar Jar!

he's back!!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
'LOL someone do something about this gas as my sides hurt LOL!!!!"