Having a Stressful Day? Do these.. Let's SHARE!!

• 54 Replies

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 13/05/2007 23:45:16 »
It's a nice number, I wanted ten but got three I think I should have twenty as I have gotten older I want more! LOL.. Kids help you feel good and give ya that something extra.. You don't understand yet! LOL

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Seany

• Neilep Level Member
  • Live your life to the full!
    • View Profile
They say that when you die, your life flashes in front of you. Make it worth watching!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 18/05/2007 04:59:56 »
EVIL SHEEP!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Ben6789

• And then there were none.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 18/05/2007 13:19:53 »
Dah, yesterday i was playing an MMORPG (Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.) When some jerk walks into the "inn" i was stationed in (in the game.) he starts saying crazy stuff and cussing and saying "all hail hitler". He said some stuff off of cartoon network and i was getting mad because he called my character, and therefore me, a "*****" and a "gay". So we dueled with words for a while till everyone told me to stay out of it. I'm still steamed about it, just don't know why....
Life is like a video game, always trying to win. To bad it's impossible to beat Death's high score.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 18/05/2007 15:36:05 »
People can be rude and not very nice sometimes no telling What his motivations were....LOL