0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Should they be affixed high or low? I seem to remember Kat saying low, but on the box it says high!I am now confused.
Carbon monoxide poisoninghttp://z.about.com/d/pediatrics/1/7/W/5/06169.jpgCarbon Monoxide PoisoningCarbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that is created whenever a flame is present. Some homes have been found to have concentrations of this gas that are above the federal health standard set under the Clean Air Act.Major SourcesCarbon monoxide is emitted by any combustion source including burning charcoal, gasoline engines running in attached garages or sheds, un-vented kerosene heaters and tobacco smoke.Health EffectsCarbon monoxide interferes with your body's ability to use oxygen. Depending on the amount you inhale, it can affect your balance, harm your heart, make you tired and cause headaches, confusion, nausea, and dizziness. Very high levels can cause death.from: http://www.tpchd.org/page.php?id=60