The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Wet Dreams....a problem  (Read 5846 times)

Offline varunn.kaushikk

• First timers
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« on: 11/11/2007 14:00:01 »
please any boady help i am patient of wet dreams they r taking me into hell please fr god sake please help me out any boady please brothers please

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #1 on: 11/11/2007 14:06:07 »
please any boady help i am patient of wet dreams they r taking me into hell please fr god sake please help me out any boady please brothers please

...what seems to be the problem with all your wet dreams ?...what's the complaint about them  that you have ?
« Last Edit: 11/11/2007 14:55:52 by neilep »

Offline varunn.kaushikk

• First timers
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #2 on: 11/11/2007 14:27:37 »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM UNABLE TO GRT I ONLY ASK CAN ANY BOADY HELP ME I HAVE A PROBLEM OF REGULAR WET DREAMS PLEASE HELP IF ANY BOADY CAN

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #3 on: 11/11/2007 14:47:45 »
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM UNABLE TO GRT I ONLY ASK CAN ANY BOADY HELP ME I HAVE A PROBLEM OF REGULAR WET DREAMS PLEASE HELP IF ANY BOADY CAN

Having regular wet dreams as far as I know is NOT a problem !!..How old are you ?

« Last Edit: 11/11/2007 14:56:11 by neilep »

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #4 on: 12/11/2007 13:10:32 »
Varunn.......Wet Dreams are part of your human biology.....they happen !!...all Men/boys have them........can you at least say why you're fretting so much ?....do you feel you should NOT be having them ?.....tell us about them !!....your age ?..frequency of them ?

lyner

Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #5 on: 12/11/2007 13:48:10 »
Ah - those were the days.

Offline demografx

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #6 on: 15/11/2007 22:34:04 »
VARUNN: if your problem is with wet dreams and POIS, JP says in his post at the POIS Forum: "The only thing I have achieved in this years is that by having a trio of pills (1 for anxiety, 1 for depression, 1 for schizophrenia) I can control wet dreams, which were very frequent before taking them, and were ruining my life. At least now I have control over wet dreams, that were the worst... because I could not control them."

Try to contact JP to see if he can tell you what he takes, then TAKE THAT INFORMATION TO YOUR DOCTOR and see what he recommends. JPlewin's post is at
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=6576.25

Offline imre1

• View Profile
Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #7 on: 05/12/2007 17:58:22 »
Actually wet dreams can be avoided without drugs by doing excercises.

They can be made to appear less often by control of the muscles that involve urination and ejaculation.

When taking a leak be sure that you can stop urination in the middle. Also when maturbating hold back as long as possible. Also you can train the same muscles when you are not urinating or ejaculating.

Also avoid erotic imagery and especially fat food.

The Naked Scientists Forum

Wet Dreams....a problem
« Reply #7 on: 05/12/2007 17:58:22 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums