The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Poll

what do you believe

The Big Bang
Constant Universe
Creationism
Other

Author Topic: is the big bang correct?  (Read 175813 times)

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
Re: is the big bang correct?
« Reply #375 on: 10/03/2013 01:54:11 »
You need to fix the maths, and change the physics to work properly.
No, since you think there is a problem, you need to do this. And if you wish to replace amused chuckles behind your back by credibility, you need to show the fix here.

Offline Pincho

• Genius is an insult to my intelligence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 10/03/2013 13:31:28 »
You need to fix the maths, and change the physics to work properly.
No, since you think there is a problem, you need to do this. And if you wish to replace amused chuckles behind your back by credibility, you need to show the fix here.

I showed the fix in my second reply. I told you that you skipped over it. You change mass to a hole. Then the forces are pushed into the hole.. the electron, and come out as magnetism, scaled down gravity. That reverses the physics to all push forces. No attraction. The forces are now all local, and not at a distance. My fix is to get you to understand it. I don't know all of the maths that uses G, and F, because it wasn't worth learning Calculus with so many mistakes in it, so I never bothered. So I figured that it would be better to write a computer simulation that does all of the new maths for me. And being as the Universe becomes simplified by my model, it is easy to create a self building Universe fractal, which is what I am doing now.
« Last Edit: 10/03/2013 13:42:14 by Pincho »

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 10/03/2013 16:49:16 »
Anyway, why should I use the scientific method for a theory that suggests that all of the proof are wrong? I need to change the proofs...

I am changing the rules of science. I am changing the rules of the proof.

So from now on, I am changing the rules of the proof. Proof of the Universe as a fractal is to recreate the fractal in a computer. The person that uses the least rules, and the least logic gates has the new leading model. Any output by the model does not count as part of the logic so long as the computer never uses the output as further input. This means that you can put numbers on the screen as results as often as you want, and if this lengthens the program it does not count as more logic gates. All scientist are allowed to judge the new model to say that it is truly smaller than the previous model. All scientists are allowed to judge that the output matches the actual Universe that we live in. I think that a scoring system is probably best...

Best match for actual Universe score
Smallest number of logic gates score

This is the new proof. The proof is allowed to be rewritten by the majority. But the majority must not have an alternative motive to change the proof back to mathematics. Mathematics is not proof.

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 10/03/2013 22:24:31 »
I showed the fix in my second reply. I told you that you skipped over it. You change mass to a hole. Then the forces are pushed into the hole.. the electron, and come out as magnetism, scaled down gravity.
Really! No maths. Arm waving. Word salad. Nonsense. I'm done.

Offline Pincho

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 10/03/2013 23:06:09 »
I showed the fix in my second reply. I told you that you skipped over it. You change mass to a hole. Then the forces are pushed into the hole.. the electron, and come out as magnetism, scaled down gravity.
Really! No maths. Arm waving. Word salad. Nonsense. I'm done.

Part of my theory is that maths doesn't work, and that scientists always end posts with..

Arm waving. Word salad. Nonsense. I'm done.

.. to try to promote their Standard Model with proofs that don't work (i.e. mathematical). So you just became part of my proof.

Offline Ophiolite

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 12/03/2013 02:07:39 »
Thank you for your response. I just wanted to draw your attention to the details below your forum name, where there is an error. In the phrase Full Member, Full is spelled incorrectly.

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #380 on: 12/03/2013 02:07:39 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums