The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 368480 times)

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Re: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #300 on: 23/10/2006 18:03:11 »
Fingers are crossed.  Good luck Jody.
Good job on the 6 pounds.

Carolyn

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 23/10/2006 18:33:08 »
Good luck Jody and congrats,...The Chicken is divine, squeeze a good amount of the lemon juice on them.. Hi Carolyn how are you? It's nice to see you postin...

MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN

Jody = 6 lbs
Karen = 103LBS

FOR GRAND TOTAL LOSS OF 109 lbs

Karen
« Last Edit: 29/10/2006 20:25:51 by Karen W. »

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 23/10/2006 20:48:01 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN

Jody = 6 lbs
Karen = 103LBs
Kelly = 7 lbs. (lost 3 this week)

FOR GRAND TOTAL LOSS OF 116 lbs

Karen:  Your chicken sounds wonderful.  I'll have to make it sometime!

Hello to all.  I did well last week and am doing well for the start of this week.  I am sticking to doing my best everyday because I don't know how long this phentermine will work for me and I want to make the most out of it (lose as much as I can).  I am feeling a lot better and my clothes are fitting better so I am happier just because of that.

Jody:  The combo sounds interesting.  You'll have to keep us posted.  It is always nice to hear about anything that helps.

I hope everyone is having a good week.  

Talk to you soon!

Kelly

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 23/10/2006 21:42:35 »
YAAAAYYYYYY KELLY!!!!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 24/10/2006 03:03:16 »
Go Kelly!!!!Hey You guys Are doing Great, I only lost  pound, I better get a move on here as I am slackin..someone needs to kick me in the butt as soon as my back stops hurting... I fell out of my car this morning before work, and let me tell you the mini van is high off the ground, and when you get to being my age,boy howdy, and I landed really hard! I have a huge bruise on my right cheek (BUM) and scraped both arms underneath my forearms cut both elbow and tried to grab the door to catch my self, and failed miserably, twisting my back and landing on my back on the ground!! This is the second time within two years I took a dive out of that van.. You would think that I would learn something.......BUT NOOOOOOOO! I had to do it again ... Maybe just to see if I could really....get hurt... IT worked, my back is so sore and I think I pulled a muscle real bad. Can't turn to quick like when your back goes out.. I can't believe it!  

Karen

« Last Edit: 24/10/2006 03:19:02 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #305 on: 24/10/2006 06:17:19 »
Yayyyy, for you guys!

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Mysteryfaire

• Only you have the choice to choose what you do.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetry.com
« Reply #306 on: 24/10/2006 08:09:28 »
MONDAY MORNING WEIGH IN

Jody = 6 lbs
Karen = 103LBs
Kelly = 7 lbs. (lost 3 this week)
Diana = 17 Lbs

FOR GRAND TOTAL LOSS OF 133 lbs

Only you can determine what you can do!

Offline Mysteryfaire

• Only you have the choice to choose what you do.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.poetry.com
« Reply #307 on: 24/10/2006 08:15:11 »
Hi Family!!!

It has been so long I know and please forgive me. However with Paul coming home soon EVERYTHING :D has to be perfect. I am still working on my weight loss. I found a new program (free) that is awesome. It is no diet involved just teaches you in stages how to eat healthy, gives you inspiration and motivation, buddies to go to in times of need, bonus points that you earn go towards whatever group you choose, logs to keep your meals in that gives you the calories, vitamins, water intake and so forth. I have been keeping up with it so far and enjoying it. I get plenty of food. My calories are between 1440-1840 but in a way that keeps you full. If any one wants to know and again its free just email me @ winterblew2003@yahoo.com and I will send you a link to join. Family it is very good. Take care everyone and please keep in your prayers that Paul and the returning Troops come home safe. Muah!!!

Only you can determine what you can do!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 24/10/2006 13:57:52 »
:) Oh Diana, You and Paul and the troops are in my prayers always.. I am so happy that he is coming home, I know how much that means to you!:D So excited for you!;) Congratulations on the new method. sounds like it is working so far and makes you feel good about yourself.:D It sounds like helpful imformation to use regardless of what method you use.. Some common sense guidlines!  Congratulations on the 17 bls, that is so good! Glad you are well friend![:X][:X]

Hi Loretta, how are you doing..? Are you being a good girl, or what?;)

Did you all see the post by Dave shorts on the new forum... We will be switching servers tomorrow! (9:00 to 12:00 BST)AM! I Am very excited! Here is the post I will post his post here for you all, don't forget, the new forum will be great! Less trouble with down time and time outs. THat should be a thing of the past! YAAAAY!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

daveshorts

United Kingdom
772 Posts
Tomorrow (between 0900BST and 1200BST) we will migrate the forum onto
a new server with the new software. This will mean locking the old
forum so no posts are lost during the conversion. As soon as you see
the new forum you will be able to use it.

Hopefully this will solve the problems we have been having. The new
forum also has various new features:

Greek and various mathematical symbols are supported.
Subscript and Superscript are supported.
You can upload pictures, and insert them into posts without using
external servers.
It will make a fair attempt at rendering chemical diagrams.

We hope you enjoy the new forum, any problems get in touch with me.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Karen

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 24/10/2006 14:09:33 »
Hi Diana - Great job on the 17 pounds.  How soon is Paul coming home?  I know you're excited.  I'm excited for you.  Let me say thanks again to you and to Paul for all the sacrifices you have made.  Love yall bunches.

Carolyn

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 24/10/2006 14:13:30 »
Hi Everyone!

A new forum, how exciting.  It sounds like it will be great!

Karen:  I hope you are okay.  It hurts so much more when you fall as an adult then when you were a child.  I realized that when this spring I went Roller Skating (yes, you read that right) with my son's 4th Grade class.  I had loved roller skating as a kid and I have always been really good at it.  As a young adult I roller bladed, ice skated, and water skiied.  I was getting really good once I got comfortable roller skating - and then I went to show my son and his friends some "tricks" that I used to be able to do on my skates.  I did well and then all of a sudden, I lost my balance and fell.  I felt like all of my bones jolted together.  I had put my hands down to stop my fall and for a month and a half my left wrist hurt so bad, I couldn't move it.  I couldn't believe how much that fall hurt.  So I hope you didn't injure yourself because we don't bounce back as quickly as we used to!:(  Hope you are okay.

Diana:  I'm glad you found something that is working well for you.  I am also glad to see you so happy waiting for the return of Paul!  That is great and all of the troops are in my prayers!!

Hello to Loretta, Carolyn, Joy, Jody, Josephina, Kim, Neil and everyone else!!!:D

Can't wait to check back here and see the new forum!!

Kelly

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 24/10/2006 14:29:08 »
Good morning all!  :D  How great to see all of you posting. Diana, Carolyn, Loretta, I've missed you all!!

Diana - Huge hugs to you and Paul for your love of each other and your love of your country.  I know God will bless you for it!  Also, would love to hear about your diet plan/group/program/thingy.  Please shoot me an e-mail at jodysharding@yahoo.com!  So far, so good on my phentermine/amino acid program. [^]

Karen - You poor baby!  :( I thought I was the only one who took nose dives out of cars and stuff. [B)]  All those scrapes and bumps aren't life-threatening, but they sure do plain ol' HURT!!!  [xx(][xx(][xx(] Don't try to do too much too soon with those twisted muscles.  Hope you heal up in record time. [8D]

Absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see the new server.  Sure hope it has "spell checker!" LOL!

Smoochies! [:X]

Jody

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 24/10/2006 16:45:31 »
Hi Jody and Kelly and Carolyn... And everyone else! I hope you all have a great day! I am sorry about your skating accident, I have never been too good on skates Kelly! I would break my neck for sure!!LOL So Jody, You Take dives from the car too EH? LOL !

Karen

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #313 on: 25/10/2006 01:15:14 »
Hi Loretta, how are you doing..? Are you being a good girl, or what?;)

Yep, actually I have changed the majority of my diet to mostly fruit or dried fruits all day long...since I have trouble eating breakfast consistently...I am doing carnation instant breakfast..at night is when I have my meal and I am pretty stuffed so eating is almost out of the question...I do treat myself to mustard pretzels...at night chocolate is nonexistent...whew!  Plus, this young guy at my job is keeping up with me almost every other day...he is trying to get me to take some tae kwon do..which i will be checking into it soon!  Once my schedule straightens out anyways...hehe  I refuse to weigh myself until I feel a difference in my clothes...

"Just Me, Lo" Loretta

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 25/10/2006 06:47:52 »
GO LORETTA!! Your clothes will loosen right up You watch.. My scales are finally moving again!! YAYYYYYY! ANd Lo, Things are going to be alright You Know! My heart is still beating... stronger then ever and things are going to be alright!! LOVE IS STRONG, I have known that all along...I just can't forget that!

Karen

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #315 on: 25/10/2006 16:54:23 »
WOWZERS!! Check out this new forum!  Is this cool or what?  And how about that "Spell Check?"  Somebody was thinking of me, hey?  Only thing is, where did our smilies go?  It will be too bad if we lost them...

Yes, Karen, I take dives out of cars.  I have also been known to land on my butt via roller skates (and ice skates,) trip on rugs, etc.  I'm a hopeless klutz.  I once fell down half a flight of stairs, bounced off the landing wall, then went head-first down the rest of the stairs and landed in a heap at the bottom.  I was so glad to just be alive, I just lay there laughing.  My hubby came tearing into the room expecting to have to call 911, but my only injury was a sprained thumb.  God looks after small children and imbeciles!!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 25/10/2006 17:34:36 »
Monday Morning Weigh-In

Jody = 6 Lbs.
Karen = 103Lbs.
Kelly = 7 Lbs. (lost 3 this week)
Diana = 17 Lbs.
Joy = 32 Lbs. (no change!)

For Grand Total Loss of:  155 Lbs.!!!!!!!

Sorry guys...I'm a little slooooooow this week posting...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! 
Good job everyone!  Let's keep up the good work!!!  :o)

Offline daveshorts

• Neilep Level Member
  • Physics, Experiments
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chaosscience.org.uk
« Reply #317 on: 25/10/2006 18:26:18 »
WOWZERS!! Check out this new forum!  Is this cool or what?  And how about that "Spell Check?"  Somebody was thinking of me, hey?  Only thing is, where did our smilies go?  It will be too bad if we lost them...
Has that fixed most of it? if there are any missing please say

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 25/10/2006 20:41:22 »
Dave You Rock!!! [O8)] Thanks!
« Last Edit: 25/10/2006 21:38:07 by daveshorts »

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 25/10/2006 22:31:59 »
Whoa, Dave!  You are definitely THE MAN!  ;D

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 27/10/2006 11:15:49 »

Do we have a cool site or what??????? [O8)]

Hello Karen, Kelly, Carolyn, Joy, Jody, Loretta, and the rest.....

Have a GREAT weekend everybody ;)

Luv you lots :) :) :) :) :) :)
Josefina

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 27/10/2006 22:14:41 »
I LIKE THE NEW FORUM!!!! ;D

The new smilies are AWESOME too! :) [8D] :D ;D ;)

Great job Dave!

Hope everyone is having a good week.  I have done wonderful this week.  I have been walking 45-55 min. per day - anywhere from 3 mi. to 3.4 miles and eating under 1000 cals per day.  I haven't cheated at all.  But I also haven't lost a pound since Monday.  I should already know this by now but after doing much research - it is because I'm not eating enough.  So I am going to up my calories and continue with the exercise.  The exercise really is making me feel so much better.  I am really sticking to it by watching movies while walking.  It makes me want to exercise.  I'm so glad I am doing something that I know I can stick with.

I hope the scale starts to move though!

I'll talk to you all soon.  Have a great weekend.

Kelly

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: 28/10/2006 00:56:48 »
That's funny, cuz the LESS I eat, the more weight I lose!!!  That's just the way my body has ALWAYS been!!!   8)
BUT...I have noticed this week that I haven't lost anymore, & I think it's b/c I have stopped eating 3 times/day!  I first eat something around 3:00 p.m., & I think it is stalling  my weight loss cuz my "fire" isn't getting started 'til so late in the day!!!   :o
So, tomorrow is my official weigh-in day, & I will know for sure what the "official" # is tomorrow morning!!!   ;D

Hope everybody is doing ok over here!!!  Where in the world IS everyone???

Nice to hear from you again Josefina & Kelly!  Hi Carolyn & Karen & Lo!
Thanks for the great-looking new site Dave!  It's AWESOME!!!   ;)

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 29/10/2006 20:34:03 »
Hi Joy, Kelly, and Josefina! I hope you are all having a great weekend.. Kelly check your email if you can! I am glad your getting so much time a day to walk.. its the best! I need to get me a dvd player to watch a movie too! that is a great idea while out walking.. I used to do that on the stationary bicycle!! It was a great way to keep moving...

You all have a great sunday and I will see you for weigh in!!

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: 30/10/2006 01:27:07 »
Hi Joy, Karen, Josephina, Lo, Carolyn, Jody and Everybody else!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Our weather was so nice today.  It was in the 60's and tomm. it is to be in the 70's.  It is just what I needed so that I could get all of my spring bulbs planted.  Now we will have beautiful color come Spring!  I am sore from digging though.  The tulip bulbs had to be 9" in the ground and I had 51 of them!  I also planted some crocus', daffodils and hyacinths (sp?).  It wouldn't be so bad if our soil wasn't clay soil!  It is very heavy and I had to dig deeper so that I could fill the bottom and then the hole in with good black soil so that they will be able to make their way up to the surface.

Karen:  I did get your e-mail, thanks!  Check yours for a reply.  About walking - I have always put everyone first before myself and now every afternoon or morning when I get my computer and paperwork finished - I take an hour for myself and exercise.  It is the one thing I am doing for me.  I just borrowed a bunch of movies from my sister and I'm excited about walking tomorrow - just so that I can watch a movie with no distractions - or kids needing me, etc.  It is a treat for me! ;)

Joy:  I think why it doesn't work for me to eat less than 1200 cals is because my body needed about 2500 cals just to maintain my weight.  When I dropped my calories that much my body thought I was starving it.  If I was say 150 lbs. it wouldn't have been as bad as a shock because I would need less cals to maintain that 150 lbs.  At least that is what I read and it seems to make sense because I knew I hadn't cheated and I was really frustrated that the scale wasn't moving.  Now I am eating around 1400 cals - which is actually hard for me to do because I really don't want it but the scale is budging a bit.  I'll know more tomorrow for the weigh in.

I hope you all have a great night and I'll check in tomm.

Kelly

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #324 on: 30/10/2006 01:27:07 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums