The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2  (Read 368720 times)

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
Re: Zetacap and General weight loss - 2
« Reply #400 on: 28/11/2006 14:35:31 »
I am just a wimp....I am 100% better now...I fought that stupid sickness hard...i ate so many raisins I think I look like one, liquids, and begun to hate soup....i did have a regular meal last night, but will take soup with me today...ick!  Tortilla which is good...i am sick of chicken noodle soup...love ya guys...

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 28/11/2006 14:44:53 »
I am so glad you are better. We are all whimps when we get sick... No worries.. I still have a really bad cough with yucky grunge , especialy in the morning and evening.. When I wake its horribl I feel like a child who is all crusty and yucky and I can't breath worth a darn.. but overall better.slept a few hours last night , really needed that! 3and 1/2 hours about. so that was really good. I am about to sip soup for breakfast myself as I am cold hungry and That will settle well on my nervous stomach! You guys take care and it seems we all missed weigh in yesterday! Thats ok, lots going on this week! Next week bright and early!

You all do well today enjoy your days..

Offline Jody

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 28/11/2006 14:48:01 »
Good Morning Chickies!  Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better, even if it's just a little better!   ;)  Spring and fall are so difficult on everybody's health.  Cold one minute, warm the next; damp outdoors, dry in...  No wonder we get sick.  Keep taking those vitamins and keep a sweater handy!!  ;D

Nothing new to report.  Just dropped in to say Hi!

Smoochies!  [:I]

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 28/11/2006 15:31:14 »
 Hi Jody Glad to hear from you. Hope you are well there. I also am glad we are all feeling some better!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 28/11/2006 18:14:03 »
Oh my!  I can't believe I haven't been on here in like FOREVER!  WOW!  So sorry to all my lovely Zeta friends!!!   :-\  My Thanksgiving was GREAT & I didn't gain an ounce!!!  YAAAAAAY for me!   ;D  I have lost 35 lbs. & been at a standstill for about a month now, but that is ok.  I don't need to lose anymore!  I just need to maintain this loss!  That can be hard to do, as you all know I'm sure!!!   ::)  Hope everybody else is doing ok!  I didn't take the time to read back posts, just a few, so I hope everything is going ok for everybody!  Kelly, you still on Phen?

TTFN!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 29/11/2006 05:45:53 »
HI JOY CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LOSS!!!! I am so proud.. You will keep it off and all will be good! YAYYYYYYY for you!!!! I am glad you posted.. Please stay with us! We love hearing from you.. How are you doing?

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 29/11/2006 06:56:18 »
Hi Jody!  I usually don't get sick...but this is the first time in probably over 15yrs...geez, immune system is on strike I guess....who is in charge of the immune union?

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 29/11/2006 20:00:17 »
 I don't know but LO I am home sick again Puking!! Yuckky! I thought I had it nipped in the butt!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 29/11/2006 21:43:09 »
Hi to Karen & everyone else!!!
I have been fine...stressed out & SUPER DUPER busy, but fine!  Can't complain!  I am happy, healthy & sheltered!  What else could I ask for???
Hope everyone else is doing ok!  So sorry to hear you are at home puking Karen!
Please keep those germs in your area!  LOL!

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 29/11/2006 21:51:48 »
MAn I am trying so hard! Believe you me.. I don't know what bug these kiddos gave me last week, but it is a bugger! Thought I was done! LOL Thanks Joy! Whats got you stressed? Joy I meant to ask earlier how are your parents doing lately.. Are things getting better  for all of you... I am still thinking of you all often!

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 30/11/2006 18:55:40 »
Hi Karen,
Just a lot of stuff in general have got me stressed!  I am homeschooling, which I KNOW is my own choice, but it is quite stressful!!!  Also, being a pastor's wife is NOT easy!!!   :-\  And a few other things as well...no marital problems!  No worries there!  LOL!   ;)
My parents are doing ok.  They were just down here for Thanksgiving.  My dad seems to be doing a whole lot better, but my mom said he was doing worse when he got here!!!  Guess it was cuz he wasn't keeping busy, & then he just sits around & THINKS!!!  NOT GOOD!!!  Anyhow, he'll just be sitting there talking about something, & then all-of-a-sudden, outta the clear blue, he'll get teary-eyed.  It's just been so hard on him cuz they were soooooo close & saw each other all the time!  I'm sure he feels like one of his best friends has died, which, Aaron was, indeed, one of his best friends!!!  [:-'(]  He'll be alright though...it's just gonna take time!  Thanks for asking though!  I had a really hard time w/ it lately...about 2 months ago, it seemed to just surface anew for me, & I struggled w/ depression & LOTS of sad days for about 4 weeks.  It was tough, but I am better now.
I still don't understand why he was taken from us so sudden & so young, but I know I never will understand it either!!!   ???

Hope you're feeling better today Karen! 
Hope everybody else is doing ok too!  Where has everybody been lately???   ???

Offline kkeegs

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 04/12/2006 17:43:31 »
Hi Everyone! 

I haven't been on here because of sicknesses also!  My husband was sick during Thanksgiving with a terrible cold - and then the kids and I got it last week!  My daughter stayed home one day and I've been taking Nyquil every night just to sleep without coughing! 

Then I've been trying to get the house decorated for Christmas.  This time of the year is sooooo busy!  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

For the Monday Morning Weigh-In:

Last Week I lost 2 lbs.
This Week I lost 2 lbs.

So I am now down 18 lbs.  I have so much more to go but I feel so much better already!

Joy:  Great to hear from you again!  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I've missed hearing from you on here.  I know how hard it is to go through the holidays when you've lost a family member - I hope you and your family lean on each other over the holidays.  It is what got our family through when my father-in-law passed away from cancer.  It slowly gets easier but it takes a long time.  I'm thinking of you!  Also, yes I am still on the phen and it is working really well for me.  My husband takes it also and he has lost 16 lbs.  So he is really happy.  He only has about 19 lbs. to go and he'll be at his goal weight. 

Well I hope all of us who are sick are slowly on our way back to health!  I'll try to check in more often this week. 

Take Care Everyone!

Kelly

Offline tootsie78

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 04/12/2006 21:52:26 »
Hi Kelly (and everyone else!),
Great to hear from you again, but sorry to hear ya'll have been so sick!!!    :(
Those bad colds can be BAD BAD stuff!!!   [V]
I am still on Phen too, but am trying to wean off of it.  I have been on it enTIRELY too long!!!  NOT GOOD!  It is hard to go off of it psychologically!   ???  I dread hunger pains again, & that is the only reason why I am still taking it... :-\   I know hunger is just part of life, but I am afraid I'll go OVER board the other way once I go off of it.  I thought I had taught myself how to eat better, but 1 day off of it, & I wanna eat the ENTIRE house!!!   :o  NOT GOOD!
I'm glad to hear you & your hubby are both having great results w/ it though!  That's SUPER!

Hope everybody else is doing ok & had a great weekend!   :)

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 04/12/2006 22:57:27 »
It's funny how this thread used to be the most buoyant on the site...now after what ? ..a year or so ?...it seems to have calmed down...I remember the days when it stretched to over 90 pages !!...

I do hope this does not mean it will dwindle away,....this thread needs EWE !!

Kelly...that's fantastic about the weight loss....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

How about everyone else ?...glad you're better

How are you feeling Lo...are you better ?

Good to see you Tootsie !!

Karen mam...you ok ?

HUGS & SHMISHES

Neil

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 05/12/2006 03:24:52 »
Sir, I had a nice day today! and am doing well. Thanks for asking.. [:X] :) And no we won't let this thread dwindle out!! Can't happen! :o

Hi Karen,
Just a lot of stuff in general have got me stressed!  I am homeschooling, which I KNOW is my own choice, but it is quite stressful!!!  Also, being a pastor's wife is NOT easy!!!   :-\  And a few other things as well...no marital problems!  No worries there!  LOL!   ;)
My parents are doing ok.  They were just down here for Thanksgiving.  My dad seems to be doing a whole lot better, but my mom said he was doing worse when he got here!!!  Guess it was cuz he wasn't keeping busy, & then he just sits around & THINKS!!!  NOT GOOD!!!  Anyhow, he'll just be sitting there talking about something, & then all-of-a-sudden, outta the clear blue, he'll get teary-eyed.  It's just been so hard on him cuz they were soooooo close & saw each other all the time!  I'm sure he feels like one of his best friends has died, which, Aaron was, indeed, one of his best friends!!!  [:-'(]  He'll be alright though...it's just gonna take time!  Thanks for asking though!  I had a really hard time w/ it lately...about 2 months ago, it seemed to just surface anew for me, & I struggled w/ depression & LOTS of sad days for about 4 weeks.  It was tough, but I am better now.
I still don't understand why he was taken from us so sudden & so young, but I know I never will understand it either!!!   ???

Hope you're feeling better today Karen! 
Hope everybody else is doing ok too!  Where has everybody been lately???   ???

THat is alot to be going on, I am not surprised you have been so stressed. I feel for your father. My Mother was my best friend... I miss her every single day and its been since July 9th,1993.. You would think it would get better. It does, but it still hurts, and I still miss her so!!
 I will continue to pray for you and your wonderful family!!

I am holding at 107 total loss.. Did not try the last two weeks as I have been too sick myself! Sir Neils right, we must keep our thread alive.. and get back to postin more regularly as it is sure helpful for me too!

Kelly Glad to see you pluggin along..I know nothing about Phen.. But I hate being really hungry too!

Congratulations all on the losses.. we will all do it lets keep our chins up and move on! I have alot of work ahead to loose this weight!Lets move em on out!!Yee HAW!!!!
« Last Edit: 05/12/2006 04:21:05 by Karen W. »

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 05/12/2006 05:02:01 »
It's funny how this thread used to be the most buoyant on the site...now after what ? ..a year or so ?...it seems to have calmed down...I remember the days when it stretched to over 90 pages !!...

I do hope this does not mean it will dwindle away,....this thread needs EWE !!

Kelly...that's fantastic about the weight loss....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

How about everyone else ?...glad you're better

How are you feeling Lo...are you better ?

Good to see you Tootsie !!

Karen mam...you ok ?

HUGS & SHMISHES

Neil

I am better and was only down for two days thanks to Georgie who reminded me dairy was good for me to build up my immune system...made me feel better after eating ice cream dibs...lol

Offline Charlene

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 07/12/2006 01:46:50 »
:)Hello everyone. ;)i am new in here.i have ordered zetacap and now i waiting them to arrive.i have seen that many of you lost weight.can you tell me what food do you eat and what kind of exercise do you make ??? ???.this is my last hope of loosing weight because i tried many things.so now i have to make it right.  [:-'(] Thanks ppl

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 07/12/2006 04:27:04 »
Welcome to the forum, hope you find it as much of a support as we have.. I will send you a message later!! Enjoy your explorations, and just make sure you follow your directions to a tea! The right amount of water to capsule ratio! Limit your food intake and watch your portions the caps will work if you use them properly! Good luck.. I have lost 107 lbs It was my last hope too!

Offline JOSEFINA

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 07/12/2006 10:56:54 »
Hi everybody......

Has anyone heard about Helen??????

Josefina

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 07/12/2006 17:37:55 »
I haven,t heard from her for several days! She had been sick, but I thought getting better.. Will check in on soon if she doesn't email! THanks for your concern Josefina and I am sure she will also apprecate it!

Offline Charlene

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: 07/12/2006 23:54:53 »
Hi everyone and hi Karen W. thanks for your message.in how much month did you loose 107 lbs?and did you do some exercise and what food did you eat during the day.when i start a diet i eat only low fat things, of course no sugars,i fill my fridge with very low fat yogurt and i eat lots of vegetables and fruits but i don't loose weight so i give up and start eating everything again...and i gain weight.i am really desperate.my current weight is 244 lbs [:-[].

bye for now see ya

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 08/12/2006 04:18:40 »
Fatty I started out at 351 Lbs and have lost the 107 Lbs. I will go back and check my chart for you as I stopped keeping as good of track of progress, I need to start again as I have lost my momemtum. I have not given up! I won't. I do not eat diet foods, I hate them! I eat foods I like and cut back my portion size. I use my two fists.. Sounds so stupid...LOL Sorry but I do! If I can put my two fists on the plate I do not eat more then that as far as whole meal.. I do however eat absolutely as much salad as I like!! Lots of salad with my dinner..I do not count calories , I hate that also!! If I have a craving, I have something be it a candy bar or ice cream or whatever. I stick strickly to being careful about how much I eat.. Your caps will do the rest. They do not make you feel stuffed by any standards, but they do leave you feeling satisfied after you've eat a normalsize meal. Not what a heavy persons normal is as we know how we can eat! Smaller portions, no seconds as far as potatoes rices maindishes etc. Tons of salads carrots and other vegetables. I eat a ton of raw and cooked vegetables as well! Fruits too, lots of apples oranges and other fruit! I love good food! So that is why I have my problem.. I have learned to cut back my meals and am doing much better with portion control, but it has taken a long time to establish those new habits as old habits die hard! We see a smaller plate as not enough to allow a mouse to subsist on, but eventually you start seeing the food different.It has taken me most of the year to recognize this portion size by sight! I have to do it again to loose some more. I will try to find all my records and email you the averages or leave them on here for you.BTW what is your name if you don't mind! First names fine, I have a problem calling you fatty, This post will be the last time I use that term as I don't like it! sorry! If you choose not to use your first name I will refer to you as friend, OK! 

You also need to make sure, if you forget and eat and don't take your caps, make them up anyway take them as soon as you remember with the proper amount of water! Some have experienced contipation I did for a day or so, but it went away and everything went back to normal!.... I haven't had trouble with it since!! Keep your chin up and don't not have something you like , If you want a candy bar have one but not every day and just have one.. If you screw up so what just say well I blew that at lunch so dinner will be normal don't give up, every minute is a oportunity to start over you don't need to wait till after the holidays or whatever excuse you can find, as I have found them all.. JUst start again immediately after you screw up! Don't wait or give in. It's not the screwing up that gets you ! Its the giving up! Attitude Attitude Attitude!! Don't give up keep going no matter what you did wrong. do better the next meal, you eventually change bad habbits and defeatous attitudes into success and loss! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
(Thank you for the encouragement Neil, I needed it!) ;) ;D ;D

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 08/12/2006 05:03:30 »
Well said Karen.  I know you weren't addressing me, but it was good to hear your words of encouragement.

Carolyn

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 08/12/2006 06:05:41 »
IT's been along time CArolyn and I am sorry, have been very preoccupied... It was for everyone.. I need you all as much as you need me!! MAybe more..  I love you guys your my family and we don't give up on each other none of us!!

Offline Charlene

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 08/12/2006 21:55:28 »
Thank you Karen for your advise and encouragement.My name is Charlene and I am from Malta.Well now i have to wait until my caps arrive.Hope they arrive soon so i will start...changing my life.Maybe someday i will fit in some nice clothes and the important thing my health.well that's all 4 now.Bye bye

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #424 on: 08/12/2006 21:55:28 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums