The Naked Scientists

The Naked Scientists Forum

Author Topic: Kennedy and Lincoln Coincidences  (Read 11679 times)

Offline Pelethan

• First timers
    • View Profile
Kennedy and Lincoln Coincidences
« on: 14/11/2006 18:54:26 »
Hi all,

laughter...

Abraham Lincoln: Elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy: Elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln: Elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy: Elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters. newbielink:http://slow-cooker-recipes-s.blogspot.com [nonactive]

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both had wives who lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shots on a Friday. newbielink:http://ashley-furniture-a.blogspot.com [nonactive]

Both were shots in the head. newbielink:http://elin-nordegren.blogspot.com [nonactive]

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatrj.
Kennedy's secretaryb, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated by Southerner.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnsons.

Andrew Johnson, who succeededn Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was bornf in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born inh 1839.
Lee Harveyc Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by theirx three names.

Both names are comprised of 15 letters. newbielink:http://crock-pot-recipe-c.blogspot.com [nonactive]

Booth ran from the theater and was caughta in a warehouse.
Oswald ran fromz a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before theirv trials.

How do you think? Government conspiracy or coincidences? ;)

Offline jysk

• View Profile
Re: Kennedy and Lincoln Coincidences
« Reply #1 on: 15/11/2006 02:20:18 »
Furthermore, John Kennedy was riding in the back seat of a Lincoln.

Mike

Offline gecko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15/11/2006 04:12:10 »
how the hell could the government "conspire" to make peoples names have the same amount of letters? and have both of them do the same things a century apart?

yeah, i can totally see their motivation to make sure booth did it in a theatre and got caught in a warehouse and oswald did it in a warehouse and got caught in a theatre. it would make sure that the person assassinated was "more dead" that way, if a bunch of trivial names and events corresponded.

youre right about one thing not being a coinicedence, they were both particulary concerned about civil rights. these kinds of people tend to be assassinated, dont they? it doesnt take a government conspiracy, just some angry rednecks. oh, excuse me, "southerners"... theres more conspiracy everywhere!

you should post this on a numerology site or something. after that you can hunt some ghosts, go to church and then join the breatharians!

and i dont know wether you, the poster, just thinks this is amusing, but im responding to the people who actually think this stuff has merit.
« Last Edit: 15/11/2006 04:13:49 by gecko »

Offline Carolyn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15/11/2006 04:57:39 »
Hi Pelethan & Mike.  Interesting coincidences.  Welcome to TNS.

Carolyn
Southern American

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
  • Can't stand the heat, step away from the fire!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.m2global.com/stormdiamonds
« Reply #4 on: 15/11/2006 05:22:28 »
how the hell could the government "conspire" to make peoples names have the same amount of letters? and have both of them do the same things a century apart?

yeah, i can totally see their motivation to make sure booth did it in a theatre and got caught in a warehouse and oswald did it in a warehouse and got caught in a theatre. it would make sure that the person assassinated was "more dead" that way, if a bunch of trivial names and events corresponded.

youre right about one thing not being a coinicedence, they were both particulary concerned about civil rights. these kinds of people tend to be assassinated, dont they? it doesnt take a government conspiracy, just some angry rednecks. oh, excuse me, "southerners"... theres more conspiracy everywhere!

you should post this on a numerology site or something. after that you can hunt some ghosts, go to church and then join the breatharians!

and i dont know wether you, the poster, just thinks this is amusing, but im responding to the people who actually think this stuff has merit.

Let's draw the line, as it is about to be time for a virtual duel here kind sir...okay, I am not a real southern...buttttttttttt....prejudices are built in the mind of others who don't know one from the other.  Rednecks are not just in the South....they are in many states...most people associate them in the "South"  I live in the South, but not from here originally.  Have you traveled much in the United States?  Where do you base your findings on? 

I have also been in a group disecting the assassinations on President Kennedy....uh, this is more than likely an inside job, not oswald...he was just a patsy who couldn't shoot the side of a barn...Have you ever been to the location of where Kennedy was shot?  I have, the view would make it difficult to shoot from the type of weapon used on Kennedy than the one Oswald used and the angle...there are many things and I won't go on...the files have yet to be opened....drats!  President Clinton signed off for them to be reviewed....right before he left office, but President Bush hurried up and had them shut....hmmm, I wonder why?  Could Nixon or Daddy Bush(who was in the CIA at the time of Kennedy's assassination)be covering something up? Hmmmm, makes me wonder...what happened with the woman dressed in red who was taking pictures and turned her head just right when she took the picture right before he was shot?  She was questioned quite a bit...why was the limo only going 11mph through an area where speed should've been picked up at that time as they were so close to the highway?  I could go on and on...bullet, etc...but you would have to study it pretty in depth to understand most of the questions that have been presented, the lenghthy discussions, the evidence, so-called covered up evidence...and much more...
I don't think Rednecks were responsible...Calls were made from family members questioning the CIA of why they did it and much more as well...sorry, you have struck one of my passions here...I will stop and allow you to rebuttal if you so desire....

Offline lightarrow

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15/11/2006 13:59:49 »
Hi all,

laughter...

Abraham Lincoln: Elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy: Elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln: Elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy: Elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters. :)

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both had wives who lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shots on a Friday. :)

Both were shots in the head. :)

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatrj.
Kennedy's secretaryb, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both Lincoln and Kennedy were assassinated by Southerner.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnsons.

Andrew Johnson, who succeededn Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was bornf in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born inh 1839.
Lee Harveyc Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by theirx three names.

Both names are comprised of 15 letters. :)

Booth ran from the theater and was caughta in a warehouse.
Oswald ran fromz a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before theirv trials.

How do you think? Government conspiracy or coincidences? ;)

Terrific! Is all this true?

Offline eric l

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15/11/2006 16:37:30 »
Appart from Oswald being "Lee Harvey Oswald" and not "Lee Harveyc Oswald" (at least according to my sources, I think it is all true - if you accept the conclusion of the Warren report that Oswald was indeed the killer.

This story was already widely published in the early 1970's.  It proves that, if you systematically disregard all the differences, you will end up with a number of similarities.

Offline lightarrow

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16/11/2006 08:30:47 »
Mmh...I really don't believe in all those coincidences. There's something Very strange in it. Someone is playing with our lifes. Maybe aliens...

Offline gecko

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16/11/2006 21:15:38 »
ok, i do apologize for lumping "southerners" with "rednecks" and i didnt really mean it as such. ive been south as far as florida and north as far as new york(and west only as far as west virginia, HA!) and i live in maryland. i dont believe that everyone in the south is a bigot and northerners are always angels. racism and the civil rights struggle is national. sometimes people and their locations seem to be related. for example "inner city" politics is always "black" politics. it is a kind of bad way to think but it was unintentional.

ok, if you believe that there was a conspiracy to kill kennedy, and a conspiracy to kill lincoln, thats fine. honestly. i dont know the facts and i never said there wasnt a plot to kill either of them. my point however, that you missed, remains:

"
yeah, i can totally see their motivation to make sure booth did it in a theatre and got caught in a warehouse and oswald did it in a warehouse and got caught in a theatre. it would make sure that the person assassinated was "more dead" that way, if a bunch of trivial names and events corresponded."

surely there were people who wanted both of them dead, but why would ANYONE intentionally plan names, dates and events to correspond with one antoher between both of their assassinations? its complete nonsense, and if you think something is related because it has the same number of letters, or happened on a certain date, youre an idiot.

everything YOU said, is suspicious and worth investigation. but what the original post said, didnt have anything to do with "this is why i think the assassins didnt do it" it was "look, there most be some cosmic relationship between these 2 assassinations" thats why i compared it to numerology and other wishy-washy "sciences".

i mean, do i really have to fight to show you why the original post is a load of garbage? has our world gotten to this point where logic takes a backseat to magical thinking gibberish>?

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19/11/2006 15:40:34 »
Good point...I don't think the dates was planned in accordance to each incident..I think it is coincidental as well with the dates, events, etc....

No, you don't have to fight to show me anything...but when there were certain points stated...I had to mention things we found out in our studies...there is just a lot covered up...unfortunately...  I think you are correct about our world getting to the point of logic taking a backseat to magical thinking gibberish.

I understand what you are saying about "inner city" or "black politics" 
I am glad to know you have traveled a bit through the states...I find each place interesting wherever I haved traveled. What I find more interesting in "Texas" is there are more people who are "transplants" from other states.  Southern here takes on a whole different meaning to "me" when I look at the people who live here...

Are you from Maryland originally?

Offline lightarrow

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19/11/2006 19:31:26 »
Hello Loretta! A hug to you.

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21/11/2006 05:06:21 »
Hiya Alberto!  Hugs back to you!  What have you been up to lately? 

Offline lightarrow

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23/11/2006 17:13:57 »
Hello Loretta! I have been out (of this world). I don't like it very much.

Offline gecko

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25/11/2006 02:40:11 »
yeah i was born in maryland. thanks for a good argument though. i know i came off a bit brash but i get very mad about fantastical ideas.

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25/11/2006 22:34:00 »
Hello Loretta! I have been out (of this world). I don't like it very much.

I feel like I have been out of this world too...geez, maybe I am an alien???

Offline moonfire

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 25/11/2006 22:34:48 »
yeah i was born in maryland. thanks for a good argument though. i know i came off a bit brash but i get very mad about fantastical ideas.

LOL  No problem.  I understand about "fantastical" ideas...lol

The Naked Scientists Forum

« Reply #15 on: 25/11/2006 22:34:48 »

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
SMFAds for Free Forums

Login
Login with username, password and session length