0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Have you mistaken this site for your blog?
I watched a few of the experiments, and they illustrate some interesting effects of electromagnetism.I hope the power of the transmitter is quite low, as microwave exposure has been associated with development of cataracts in the eyes - the lens of the eye has a poor blood supply, and so has trouble keeping at 37C when exposed to microwaves. Maybe just turn on the transmitter for a few seconds while filming, then take a break while planning the next experiment?
...No. I think that this part of the forum is for "Discussion of science experiments on the show or to do at home"....