0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
What about the energetic vitalisers that are available? Do they work ? They are very expensive.
I am sensitive to energy from some electrical appliances and batteries.
I also feel worse under fluorescent lights
and when travelling in the car.
Lately the pc screen has been making me feel sick
and a recent metallic taste gets worse.
Symptoms include chronic fatigue, muscle pain and sore eyes.
Electrosensitivity is now recognised in Sweden and people are claiming disability benefit.
If you are not feeling so good these days, have you thought about diet and job / life stress? What does your Doctor have to say?
A yr ago left one healed but rt one remained This was puzzling & had ultrasound, tiny elec shock treatments and laser light therapy on it. This mmade it much worse giving me severe searing, burning pain which took 6 moths to stop. Eventally, I tried removing my metal watch but this made no difference until I put it back on again which made my arm worse. I removed the watch permanently and the arm healed in a few months. I have since been told it would have most likely been the battery from the watch interfering with the healing process.
Yes, I am happily married,3 lovely kids, live in country, nice job etc. I am not highly strung & certainly not depressed.I am not the sort of person to complain of psychosomatic symptoms.
I am not the sort of person to complain of psychosomatic symptoms.