0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
1. What kind of radiation produced by these things? I've noticed that a small florescent bulb could lit up.
2. Why a grounded neon-bulb electrical-tester-pen would also lit up near plasma globes? Is it the same mechanism as the florescent bulb?
3. I've heard that theoretically, a plasma globe could produce X-rays when then the electrons smash to the glass wall. Is it true?
4. How does the glass wall conduct the electricity to the ground? Is it because of the semi-conductivity?
5. Why would the electron streams seem to be dancing? Is it because of the movement of the low density gases inside the globe or it is becoz of the electrons' quantum mechanic property?