Computer Technology found Documented and Depicted in Ancient Texts

• 4 Replies

Offline Eddy_P

• View Profile
    • Eddy Pengelly - Australian Time Detective
Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict and describe a computer’s cd tray, along with the form of a compact disk itself.

The Old Testament documents and describes computer parts.

The contents of four specific mid 1990s cd-roms are documented and described in many ancient texts.

A common link is Egypt:
Solon, an Egyptian priest, told the story of Athens and Atlantis.
Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV), Pharaoh of Egypt, set up a one god religion.
Moses, an Egyptian priest, told various historical stories, and set up a one god religion.
The ‘Ark of the Covenant’ was a computer carry box that also contained the four mentioned cd-roms.

Two new videos introduce and show what type of computer technology has been documented and depicted by people in ancient times.
Link: http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/forums/index.html

Three more videos then provide 12 specific examples.

Once you have viewed these, you may then Evaluate, Examine, and Compare 10 selected Topics from the Videos.
PPHC Study Group (Australia). Examing Evidence of Time Travel

Offline imatfaal

• Neilep Level Member
  • rouge moderator
    • View Profile
Because of the spam filter I cannot direct you to the wonderful(ly rubbish) work of eric von daniΚen (without the use of a phrophylactic Kappa).  it is "the chariot of the gods" that you should read.  I would recommend it to everyone as a prime example of how you can find patterns and similarities in anything - absolute balderdash, of course, but great fun in a "i can't believe its not bullshit" manner.  matthew
There’s no sense in being precise when you don’t even know what you’re talking about.  John Von Neumann

At the surface, we may appear as intellects, helpful people, friendly staff or protectors of the interwebs. Deep down inside, we're all trolls. CaptainPanic @ sf.n

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
  • Naked Science Forum GOD!
    • View Profile
well........I'm convinced !  [:)]
Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la résistance!"
    • View Profile
well........I'm convinced !  [:)]

That's because you have a Phrophylactic Kappa.
There ain'ta no sanity clause, and there ain'ta no centrifugal force ćther.

Offline BenV

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I see no need for a new thread discussing this - the other discussion was enough.

If you have something new to add, do so in the old thread - if you're just trying to promote that site some more, then we can safely assume this is spam.