Is it possible to be allergic to your boyfriend?

• 10 Replies

Offline ysanch02

• First timers
    • View Profile
« on: 11/07/2010 18:45:01 »
hi everyone,
 you see i have a propblem everytime i kiss my boyfriend....my lips start to  burn and they feel really swollen...i dont know what to do. does anybody have any suggestions???  [:)]i would very appreaciate them thank you
« Last Edit: 13/07/2010 14:10:06 by chris »

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to be allergic to your boyfriend?
« Reply #1 on: 11/07/2010 19:19:01 »
I am no Doctor but have seen this thing happen before.. I am allergic to Walnuts so the oil from them really give me the business...! Are you allergic to nuts, walnuts, peanuts, etc...... as sometimes if you are and he has eaten any nut they you mey be allergic too the oil could cause a problem and it sounds like a serious reaction to something he either has had against his lips or perhaps you may put lipstick or chapstick on before kissing him and kissing just presses it in.. you could be alergic to that.. I would hazard to guess thats its more likely you are either allergic to something he is eating or something one of you wears on your lips....Check those possibilities then go see a Doctor and take him with you....

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Rushiano

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13/07/2010 05:21:55 »
There is an episode in House where the girl was thaught to be allergic to the boyfriend's semen.   D: jeez

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13/07/2010 13:48:15 »
If you watched the whole episode you will see it was some kind of bush or something that he had been in contact with whilst climbing through her bedroom window or something silly like that....lol.. was not his semen...House is a good show.. but its a TV show...

Another episode the girl had a tick in a private area...
« Last Edit: 17/07/2010 13:37:41 by Karen W. »

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline peppercorn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • solar
« Reply #4 on: 14/07/2010 09:43:56 »
Funny to think Hugh Laurie (Dr House) used to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2RoHnsh70

[:o] [;D]

Offline Make it Lady

• Neilep Level Member
  • Hands-on fun for everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15/07/2010 18:08:59 »
If you watched the whole episode you will see it was some kind of bush or something that he had been in contact with whilst climbing through her bedroom window or something silly like that....lol.. was not his seaman...House is a good show.. but its a TV show...

Was it a nervous tick or the insect type? A nervous one in a private area would be really embarrassing!
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a day, set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Offline peppercorn

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • solar
« Reply #6 on: 15/07/2010 19:37:37 »
Was it a nervous tick or the insect type? A nervous one in a private area would be really embarrassing!

I don't know - it could be quite rewarding for the woman who learns to control it!   [:o] ... [:I]

Offline Geezer

• Neilep Level Member
  • "Vive la rÚsistance!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15/07/2010 22:46:14 »
If you watched the whole episode you will see it was some kind of bush or something that he had been in contact with whilst climbing through her bedroom window or something silly like that....lol.. was not his seaman...House is a good show.. but its a TV show...

Oh, I don't know about that. Wink wink! Nudge nudge!
There ain'ta no sanity clause, and there ain'ta no centrifugal force Šther.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17/07/2010 13:40:24 »

LOL...LOL..Oh man.. I deserved that one should have clarified...LOL..Nice catch! Insect of course...hee hee hee..

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17/07/2010 13:42:16 »

I don't know - it could be quite rewarding for the woman who learns to control it!   [:o] ... [:I]

I agree....! Lol..Rewarding indeed....

Offline arjline06

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21/09/2010 08:37:16 »
Maybe, you can be allergic in your boyfriend if he has an ungracious attitude.lol In that situation,ysanch02 maybe he eat something which is you are allergic of, and then you can be allergic to him. It is also upon in the situation.
« Last Edit: 21/09/2010 09:10:09 by arjline06 »