0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
It's not microwave proof. Instead of being more or less transparent to microwaves (like it should be) and allowing the microwaves to get to the food - it is in fact absorbing the microwaves, heating up itself, and shielding the nourishing sheep-drink from the heat-giving waves.It would prob get hot even if it had nothing in it! I guess it could have lost some of its glaze and the porous ceramic has got water throughout it - or something similar. Do not use it in a microwave again - if you give it too long a burst it could get really hot and shatter or burn the royal ovine lip.
ive noticed the micrwave plastic containers dont heat up anywhere near as much BUT if u capture the cups heat, it'll result in a differentized brewing schedule?
Quote from: CZARCAR on 29/02/2012 18:10:07ive noticed the micrwave plastic containers dont heat up anywhere near as much BUT if u capture the cups heat, it'll result in a differentized brewing schedule?Gosh CZARCAR..I'm not too sure I can handle a differentized brewing schedule...Do ewe think Google Calendar can help here ?