0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
quote:Originally posted by neilepI am really interested as to why she consumes it Artistic....was it just to gross you out ?..or is it her favourite tipple ?...can she recommend any other cosmetic for consumption ?
quote:Hair gel usually consists of:water, providing most of its mass a humectant and plasticizer, usually a sugar alcohol, eg. sorbitol water-soluble polymer that binds to the hair, usually a cationic polyelectrolyte like polyvinylpyrrolidone. Other commonly-used polymers include polyvinyl alcohol and hydroxypropyl cellulose.
quote:OSHA/HCS status:This material is considered hazardous by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200). Emergency overview:WARNING!CAUSES EYE IRRITATION.MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling.Routes of entry:Inhalation. Ingestion. Potential acute health effectsEyes:Irritating to eyes.Skin:No known significant effects or critical hazards.Inhalation:No known significant effects or critical hazards.Ingestion:Harmful if swallowed.Carcinogenic effects:No known significant effects or critical hazards.Mutagenic effects:No known significant effects or critical hazards.Teratogenicity / Reproductive toxicity:No known significant effects or critical hazards.Medical conditions aggravated by over-exposure:Repeated exposure of the eyes to a low level of dust can produce eye irritation.