Aren't i special enuf?

• 7 Replies

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Aren't i special enuf?
« on: 10/10/2006 16:43:55 »
Is there anyway other members on here can be on the show?

NEVER! underestimate youth
LCPL Hart USMC 6400 I Level Avionics

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
Re: Aren't i special enuf?
« Reply #1 on: 11/10/2006 06:07:50 »
Hey Tony,
 What show are we speaking of!! Your special enough for any show young man![:D]

Karen
« Last Edit: 11/10/2006 06:09:31 by Karen W. »

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline tony6789

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/10/2006 16:32:01 »
i think there is a podcast or something..

LCPL Hart USMC 6400 I Level Avionics

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12/10/2006 06:08:55 »
You should email chris and ask! He will tell you I am sure! You do mean a NS podcast right?

Karen

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12/10/2006 19:02:41 »
quote:
Originally posted by tony6789

Is there anyway other members on here can be on the show?

Yes but you have to do it naked    [^]

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13/10/2006 03:55:13 »
Alright Hadrian You go first...LOL BTW, I have afriend who has been working with me at the prescool for sometime, his name is Brian He has been My assistant teacher in the afternoons, he's a great guy and has just given his notice.. He has recently started a carreer as A life coach, and I gave him your web link and email as he said he would be interested in talking with you! He just got back Sept. From His Brothers wedding in Ireland.. I told him you were a great guy and he should check out your site as well as your great mind!! He also writes poetry and has a great deal of things in common with you... I think you might make great friends, and he is just starting out and may benifit from some advice if you will.. His last name is , I think piergrossi.. Here is his  site <http://brianpiergrossi.com/about us.html>   I think you can just punnch in his name and it should come up! He's a great guy! I hope you don't mind, you guys have such similar spirits, I could not help myself... I hope you become fast friends..

Karen

Offline Hadrian

• Neilep Level Member
  • Scallywag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16/10/2006 10:57:22 »
quote:
Originally posted by Karen W.

Alright Hadrian You go first...LOL BTW, I have afriend who has been working with me at the prescool for sometime, his name is Brian He has been My assistant teacher in the afternoons, he's a great guy and has just given his notice.. He has recently started a carreer as A life coach, and I gave him your web link and email as he said he would be interested in talking with you! He just got back Sept. From His Brothers wedding in Ireland.. I told him you were a great guy and he should check out your site as well as your great mind!! He also writes poetry and has a great deal of things in common with you... I think you might make great friends, and he is just starting out and may benifit from some advice if you will.. His last name is , I think piergrossi.. Here is his  site <http://brianpiergrossi.com/about us.html>   I think you can just punnch in his name and it should come up! He's a great guy! I hope you don't mind, you guys have such similar spirits, I could not help myself... I hope you become fast friends..

Karen

I would be happy if he makes contact to help in anyway I can. So just tell him I am here anytime.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16/10/2006 11:11:46 »
THanks Hadrian.. I will tell him..  BTW How is your moms hip healing.. you never said... Is everything okay? How is your new business doing also?

Karen