THE BEETLES CLASSICS FROM YOU TUBE

• 6 Replies

phys2104

« Reply #1 on: 11/04/2007 02:20:41 »
I love the Beatles sooo much! Thanks for that! :)

Offline Karen W.

• Naked Science Forum GOD!
  • "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11/04/2007 03:25:44 »
I have several of their albums still in their original wrap that were supposed to only be for radio station usage they were never opened.. I have no idea what to do with them!...LOL I did not realize untill I started looking at the song titles how many of the beatles songs I really loved.. It is odd how many I really had no idea were sung by the beatles, I just knew I liked the songs..LOL Didn't recognise the group as the singers of some of my favorite songs!!! HEE, HEE, HEE, LOL!!

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

Offline neilep

• Withdrawnmist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11/04/2007 03:33:48 »
The Beatles are the bestest ever. I recently bought the re-hashed version of their hits ..the album is called LOVE....The songs are the originals all digitally remastered but between each song there's a few tweaks and contemporary stuff..it's well nice..
Men are the same as women, just inside out !

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11/04/2007 04:25:45 »
I will have to check it out! Sounds like a cool album!! I will look in a bit.. maybe find it online.. better chance of them having it there then locally! LOL

"Life is not measured by the number of Breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

another_someone

« Reply #5 on: 11/04/2007 04:49:19 »
Sorry, they don't do anything for me - although it was interesting looking at all those images of the 60s - the cars, the clothes, etc. - all long ago part of my childhood - it really does make one feel old.

Offline Karen W.

• "come fly with me"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11/04/2007 15:47:49 »
Yeah it does do that doesn't it! LOL But I like it anyway.. heck.. I am old.. who's kidding who..LOL