0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I go my fingers messy while filling up the printer cartridges (didn't use gloves) and using soap did little to clean them so, I used a bit of bleach!As soon as the bleach touched the ink stained bits there was a noticeable heating effect on the skin and adding more water seemed to make it hotter. The mix of ink and bleach seems to create a heating effect so, what reaction is causing that?
Bleach is corrosive, and I find if I get it on my skin there is a burning sensation... could that just be it?
Ohhh... I just re-read your post... you said the same thing only smarter!!!