Why do you old folk like making life difficult for us teenagers?

• 5 Replies

cat_with_no_eyes

I mean really, you have no idea of what we have to go through in life. You just dont know.

Offline imatfaal

• Neilep Level Member
  • rouge moderator
    • View Profile
I am old enough to know better yet I behave like an unruly teenager all the time.  We know exactly what you have to go through - we have just had more practice and got better at doing it, and getting away with it!
Thereís no sense in being precise when you donít even know what youíre talking about.  John Von Neumann

At the surface, we may appear as intellects, helpful people, friendly staff or protectors of the interwebs. Deep down inside, we're all trolls. CaptainPanic @ sf.n

Offline CliffordK

• Neilep Level Member
  • Site Moderator
    • View Profile
The "old folks" were young once.

And, while we've always believed that it is best to learn by trial and error....

We have a fantasy that we can impart wisdom so the younger generation wouldn't have to learn by trial and error.

Offline Don_1

• Neilep Level Member
  • A stupid comment for every occasion.
    • View Profile
    • Knight Light Haulage
What else is there to do?
If brains were made of dynamite, I wouldn't have enough to blow my nose.

cat_with_no_eyes

The "old folks" were young once.

And, while we've always believed that it is best to learn by trial and error....

We have a fantasy that we can impart wisdom so the younger generation wouldn't have to learn by trial and error.

I suppose, but sometimes we just want to learn it the hard way, by ourselves.

Offline Daerana

• View Profile
What else is there to do?

nice Don_1
I'm glad you feel so obliged to help the younger generations.  It's very kind of you. :)