Can anyone help me with an experiment of detecting the fabric of space?

• 5 Replies

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Hello I have an idea how to test for the existence of an aether and to test if space itself has a fabric. Before I explain the idea , is there any one even interested in what I have to say or am I just wasting my valuable time all the time?

P=1 of the experiment giving a conclusive answer.

I just need one scientist to have a bit of belief and who can co-write it putting in all the technical specifications, I want credit for this, I have done the probabilities of the test working and it gives a conclusive answer.

The first scientist who has a bit of faith will get the credit along with me for the experiment, it will work have some faith in my abilities to think.
« Last Edit: 24/10/2015 15:22:03 by Thebox »

Offline chris

• Neilep Level Member
  • The Naked Scientist
    • View Profile
    • The Naked Scientists
Re: Testing for an aether
« Reply #1 on: 24/10/2015 13:21:03 »
[MOD EDIT] CAN YOU PLEASE PHRASE YOUR THREAD TITLES AS QUESTIONS RATHER THAN STATEMENTS?

WE HAVE ASKED YOU TO DO THIS PREVIOUSLY AND IT'S A TERRIBLE PAIN FOR THE MODERATORS TO HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING YOU AND / OR EDITING YOUR POSTS.

CAN YOU PLEASE EDIT THIS ONE TO FIX IT WITHIN THE NEXT 24H PLEASE.

THANKS [MOD]
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception - Groucho Marx

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24/10/2015 13:30:45 »
[MOD EDIT] CAN YOU PLEASE PHRASE YOUR THREAD TITLES AS QUESTIONS RATHER THAN STATEMENTS?

WE HAVE ASKED YOU TO DO THIS PREVIOUSLY AND IT'S A TERRIBLE PAIN FOR THE MODERATORS TO HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING YOU AND / OR EDITING YOUR POSTS.

CAN YOU PLEASE EDIT THIS ONE TO FIX IT WITHIN THE NEXT 24H PLEASE.

THANKS [MOD]

I am sorry Chris I have in some way misunderstood the section title which says experiments, I already have the experiment and the probability of success of the experiment is 100%.  There is no questions I need to ask about the experiment because I already understand the physics involved and know 100% it will work, there is no calculated error in the experiment. (nothing can go wrong or interferer).

It is neither a new theory, it is an experiment that will define a proof.

Could you move this to appropriate section then please?   

But to be honest once the experiment is written up proper, it would need to be back in the section anyway. I just simply want some credit for it and do not want it to be plagiarised.

added-Maybe I could inbox you the brief details on a trust level to keep it from public until it has been written up and presented as a paper with some credit towards me?  to see what you think .
« Last Edit: 24/10/2015 13:38:13 by Thebox »

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24/10/2015 14:09:33 »
Why don't you just change title to "Can anyone help me with an experiment to test for Aether"
and the misguided shall lead the gullible,
the feebleminded have inherited the earth.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
I may as well  just tell you because arrogant people dont reply , and most of you think I am clueless and stupid.

On earth if we take a cylinder type container with no lid/top on it, and push in a tight fit plunger, the air in the container will produce an active opposing force to the plunger creating a pressure inside of the cylinder. Now if we were to repeat this in space, using a bicycle pump if you like, the plunger should push into the container all the way to the bottom of the container with no opposing force, if there is a force, then space has physical body.

And there you go.

Offline Thebox

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
Simplistic genius

[attachment=20206]