What is Trump's opinion about chemtrails?

• 44 Replies

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
What is Trump's opinion about chemtrails?
« on: 20/07/2016 13:19:11 »
Clandestine geoengineering activity seems to have intensified since Bush/Obama were elected. What do you think Trump is going to do? Is a reform of the CIA possible to prohibit geoengineering?
The bliss of ignorance is deeper in the region of tyranny.

Offline IAMREALITY

• View Profile
Re: What is Trump's opinion about chemtrails?
« Reply #1 on: 20/07/2016 17:27:28 »
Who cares.  That orange skinned clown will never get anywhere near the white house, thankfully... 

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20/07/2016 17:52:21 »
Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpton

The United States of Trumpton.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20/07/2016 18:43:59 »
I quote from Donald Trump's forthcoming accession speech

"Ma fellow Morons, chemtrails are what made Moronia great. They are a symbol of your freedom to chew guns and carry gum, or whatever. If you want more, you can have more - that's why you are called moreons, and if any goddam treehuggin Democrat, Mexican or Muslim tells you otherwise, send him back to where he came from. That's freedom. God help America." 
helping to stem the tide of ignorance

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #5 on: 20/07/2016 19:20:16 »
LOL

Offline IAMREALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20/07/2016 19:51:48 »
HAHAHA!!!  Love it.

Offline JimBob

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21/07/2016 05:00:38 »
Ted  Cruz, as the last speaker of the convention, just dissed TRUMP SOUNDLY!!!!!!!!!! Cruz was expected to endorse Trump as all speakers tonight did. NOPE! When at the end of the evening Cruz was expected to say nice things about the great word done --- yada yada yada,  Everyone was to expecting him to say "vote for Trump," Cruz, Cruz said vote for (small pause) whomever you chose.

Boo's for Cruz

It may not seem like a big thing but the way it was done was the BEST political snub I have seen in 70 some odd years and I don't remember the first 20-30 years.  GO TED!!!!
The mind is like a parachute. It works best when open.  -- A. Einstein

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #8 on: 22/07/2016 21:01:07 »
someone gotta stop chemtrails! 

Offline IAMREALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 22/07/2016 22:07:59 »
Ehhhh.  They ain't hurtin ya...  No need to sweat 'em so much...

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #10 on: 23/07/2016 11:02:13 »
Your wishful thinking is faith-based. In reality the precautionary principle should apply to geoengineering? Injecting coal fly ash particles into the atmosphere is a risk for the environment and public health.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_of_coal_ash

Offline alancalverd

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • life is too short to drink instant coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 23/07/2016 18:53:12 »

We havebeen injecting coal fly ash into the atmosphere for about 6000 years, in ever-increasing quantities. During that time the life expectancy of homo sapiens has tripled. So it can't be doing more harm than good.
helping to stem the tide of ignorance

Offline Colin2B

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 23/07/2016 19:08:38 »
Trump is likely to have been secretly funding this as part of a plan for world domination, now he has the resources of US secret budget and CIA there will be no stopping him.
and the misguided shall lead the gullible,
the feebleminded have inherited the earth.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 23/07/2016 20:06:48 »
Trump is a puppet for the new world disorder. Supported by the illusionati and knights exemplar. They plan to overrun the planet with golf resorts to cater to controllers of media and sports commentary. Especially snooker, the sport of satan and his lizard minions.

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #14 on: 23/07/2016 20:44:18 »

We havebeen injecting coal fly ash into the atmosphere for about 6000 years, in ever-increasing quantities. During that time the life expectancy of homo sapiens has tripled. So it can't be doing more harm than good.

What? Clandestine geoengineering activity emerged in the 90's... The technology didn't even existed before that period. Currently it is likely killing the bees and its a probable cause of the rise of lung/asthma (COPD) diseases.
« Last Edit: 23/07/2016 20:50:21 by tkadm30 »

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #15 on: 23/07/2016 20:48:48 »
"If a man wishes to rid himself of a feeling of unbearable oppression, he may have to take hashish." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #16 on: 23/07/2016 20:52:49 »
Trump is a puppet for the new world disorder. Supported by the illusionati and knights exemplar. They plan to overrun the planet with golf resorts to cater to controllers of media and sports commentary. Especially snooker, the sport of satan and his lizard minions.

That's a conspiracy theory... Killary is probably more likely a high ranked CFR adept than Trump!

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #17 on: 23/07/2016 20:56:18 »
Trump is likely to have been secretly funding this as part of a plan for world domination, now he has the resources of US secret budget and CIA there will be no stopping him.

I don't have evidences that Trump is more involved in clandestine geoengineering activity than Gates and Obama. Probably the CIA don't want Trump at the presidential office for this particular reason...

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 23/07/2016 21:16:42 »
j

That's a conspiracy theory... Killary is probably more likely a high ranked CFR adept than Trump!

The conspiracy of conspiracy theorists to conspire against the conspiracies they describe is the most prominent of all.

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #19 on: 23/07/2016 21:43:35 »
Quote from: tkadm30

The conspiracy of conspiracy theorists to conspire against the conspiracies they describe is the most prominent of all.

LOL. I was testing you... The new world disorder is a trademark of Killary and friends, not Trump. 

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #20 on: 10/08/2016 10:52:06 »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/12/donald-trump-climate-change-science-sierra-club

The catastrophe would be to continue clandestine geoengineering activity until it trigger climatic havoc. Calling global warming a hoax is risky and provocative. Unlike Obama, Weather Modification may not be Trump's priority.

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10/08/2016 21:28:08 »
What is Rodrigo Duterte's opinion about chupacabras?

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #22 on: 10/08/2016 21:33:41 »
What is Rodrigo Duterte's opinion about chupacabras?

You're missing the topic... What is Donald Trump opinion about chemtrails? A real world case of international criminal activity.

Offline ProjectSailor

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 11/08/2016 09:51:28 »
I think Trump might appoint Batman as the chemtrails advisor, and get him with his bat mobile monitoring environments all across the world just in case they are using the wrong brand of mind altering chemicals that make people think differently than him. I heard Hillary preferred the Xmen to do that though, its the main campaign difference.

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #24 on: 11/08/2016 11:24:38 »
I appreciate the sense of humor on this thread and everything, but I'd like a more scientific discussion on geoengineering prohibition. I think its time for opening the debate and investigate the issue seriously.

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=67302
« Last Edit: 11/08/2016 11:30:51 by tkadm30 »

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #25 on: 14/11/2016 11:18:51 »
Who cares.  That orange skinned clown will never get anywhere near the white house, thankfully...

Looks like a majority of Americans do care, thankfully...

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 14/11/2016 19:45:10 »

Looks like a majority of Americans do care, thankfully...

And suddenly I feel like a curator of the Library of Alexandria...

Offline btekwindsolar

• First timers
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03/12/2016 17:13:15 »
It is clear that arrogance, a disease so heinous and destructive has infected this post. Clearly the myth that only the liberal left are intelligent and have science to back them while conservatives are faith based morons makes me want to barf.

The liberal left has been completely overtaken by the corporate globalist elite, who teach them that you either agree with global warming, vaccines, common core, cancer research, medical industry and pharmaceutical sciences or you are retarded. Each one is a fraud and yet is government supported.

EACH ONE.

It makes me sick to my stomach that "persons" who called themselves "intellectual" are in fact complete idiots who don't know or can not learn the truth because their ego's and paid for education can not be wrong, how could they be - they paid top dollar for this "knowledge". Complete load of hog wash and indoctrination contemplation that will lead you to the fact that you either get really depressed with the reality of their folly but often instead will pray liberals win so they can keep up their fantasies.

Well guess what buttercups, fantasy just became totally lame, and reality is global warming is simply a ploy to transfer wealth from North America to Asia by forcing unreasonable regulations that will drive industry out of business, and of course usher in trillions of dollars in fraudulent carbon taxes that goes directly in to the globalist elite's pockets - liberals are too stupid or arrogant to accept this lie so they go along with it hoping to get a fake job that can pay the tax no problem.

Vaccines,  filled with endocrine disrupting substances that stop hormones from communicating. Never had fertility clinics before, now we do - Why? Vaccines, the aluminum has built up so much in these females that the pituitary's hormonal signal can not be detected by the ovary to release an egg. If it is happening in women you can bet it's happening in men. Chemtrail are full of aluminum and aluminum is an endocrine disrupting substance. Also stops testicles signals to the brain -thus confused boys - all population control but liberals will say VACCINES WORK - PERIOD there is no discussion - complete drones and retards. 

Common Core = retard schools

Cancer is cured - Cannabis oil cures cancer, liberals can not accept it - can not accept cannabis cures cancer - only chemo and death and pushing never ending research donations. All Fraud. 3 months on Cannabis oil stage 4 cancer is gone. More fraud - more doctors driving nice cars, in big houses, and their job - murder.

All fraud and these people think they are assets to the community - all are parasites - time to rid ourselves of all this corruption.

Real doctors, surgeons after accidents, heroic medicine is what they call it - that I am pro and we need.

the rest - especially the psychotropic medicines, they're one of the most heinous chemicals allowed to be ingested by humans. Every single mass shooting, the shooter on psychotropics - or now muslim, because 'muslims" were not treated well. All liberal permitted activities that will soon come to an end.

This sick breed has been allowed to propagate far too long, protected - now it's time for the "balancing" effect to take place - look at the stock market - already "balancing itself back to normal"

Everything has changed, nothing is going to be the same again, no matter how hard the left tries. No matter how hard the left tries.

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03/12/2016 18:24:31 »
Hello btekwindsolar, and welcome to the forum.

I don't think it is at all reasonable to break scientific prowess or intellect into a conservative vs liberal dichotomy. I know and respect many scientists who are socially/politically conservative, and I know many liberals who have the scientific understanding of a 6-year old. I also know many liberal scientists and a few conservative morons. That said, there appears to be a strong influence of anti-intellectualism in conservatism recently--one reason that I have changed from considering myself "conservative" to considering myself "moderate."

As both an "intellectual" and a "person" I am offended that you have labeled me a complete idiot. There are many claims and opinions in your post, some of which I agree with, and some of which I don't. So there is plenty of opportunity for discussion. Therefore, I (as a moderator of this forum) would recommend to you (as a new member) that you will find this forum much more rewarding if you use it as a platform for discussion, rather than for posting rants.

I consider myself open minded, and up for discussion on any topic. I am here both to learn and to teach, so I will freely confess that which I don't know, will admit when I have been shown to be wrong, and also take the opportunity to share what I do know, challenge what I feel is wrong or misguided, and try to understand why those I disagree with hold their views.

Please, do remember that this is first and foremost a science forum, so you will find that most of the members here value evidence-based approaches and hypotheses that are falsifiable. This is not a place for doctrine, so all are free to challenge even the best established scientific theories; but they must be challenged in the language and philosophy of science.

Also, we ask that our members refrain from insults and ad hominem attacks. It is totally fine to say that claims are wrong (especially if you have evidence to back yourself up), but calling other people (members or not) idiots, morons, fools, retards, or worse is not helpful and not acceptable. Of course, this also works the other way: mods will step in to protect you from abuse as well. I think we have done a good job keeping this forum civil for many years.

If this all sounds like a good deal to you, welcome!

It is clear that arrogance, a disease so heinous and destructive has infected this post. Clearly the myth that only the liberal left are intelligent and have science to back them while conservatives are faith based morons makes me want to barf.

The liberal left has been completely overtaken by the corporate globalist elite, who teach them that you either agree with global warming, vaccines, common core, cancer research, medical industry and pharmaceutical sciences or you are retarded. Each one is a fraud and yet is government supported.

EACH ONE.

It makes me sick to my stomach that "persons" who called themselves "intellectual" are in fact complete idiots who don't know or can not learn the truth because their ego's and paid for education can not be wrong, how could they be - they paid top dollar for this "knowledge". Complete load of hog wash and indoctrination contemplation that will lead you to the fact that you either get really depressed with the reality of their folly but often instead will pray liberals win so they can keep up their fantasies.

Well guess what buttercups, fantasy just became totally lame, and reality is global warming is simply a ploy to transfer wealth from North America to Asia by forcing unreasonable regulations that will drive industry out of business, and of course usher in trillions of dollars in fraudulent carbon taxes that goes directly in to the globalist elite's pockets - liberals are too stupid or arrogant to accept this lie so they go along with it hoping to get a fake job that can pay the tax no problem.

Vaccines,  filled with endocrine disrupting substances that stop hormones from communicating. Never had fertility clinics before, now we do - Why? Vaccines, the aluminum has built up so much in these females that the pituitary's hormonal signal can not be detected by the ovary to release an egg. If it is happening in women you can bet it's happening in men. Chemtrail are full of aluminum and aluminum is an endocrine disrupting substance. Also stops testicles signals to the brain -thus confused boys - all population control but liberals will say VACCINES WORK - PERIOD there is no discussion - complete drones and retards. 

Common Core = retard schools

Cancer is cured - Cannabis oil cures cancer, liberals can not accept it - can not accept cannabis cures cancer - only chemo and death and pushing never ending research donations. All Fraud. 3 months on Cannabis oil stage 4 cancer is gone. More fraud - more doctors driving nice cars, in big houses, and their job - murder.

All fraud and these people think they are assets to the community - all are parasites - time to rid ourselves of all this corruption.

Real doctors, surgeons after accidents, heroic medicine is what they call it - that I am pro and we need.

the rest - especially the psychotropic medicines, they're one of the most heinous chemicals allowed to be ingested by humans. Every single mass shooting, the shooter on psychotropics - or now muslim, because 'muslims" were not treated well. All liberal permitted activities that will soon come to an end.

This sick breed has been allowed to propagate far too long, protected - now it's time for the "balancing" effect to take place - look at the stock market - already "balancing itself back to normal"

Everything has changed, nothing is going to be the same again, no matter how hard the left tries. No matter how hard the left tries.

Offline puppypower

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04/12/2016 11:59:05 »
One difference between liberal and conservative is liberal, by definition, is more willing to try new things, while conservative, by definition, is content to do things with a long track record.  In that respect, the well worn path of the conservatives tends to be supported by more data. This does not mean that new things, with less data are wrong, just that more data makes it easier to draw supported conclusions. To level the field, Liberalism uses emotions and politics to make their limited data look better than it actually is.

For example, common core education has become more about teachers teaching students how to do well on the common exams, rather than teaching students the basics skills needed for good learning habits. The result is tests scores look better; optics, but with more illiteracy and students more likely to memorize and use emotions to get their way. Conservatives tend to prefer to teach the test proven basics of reading, writing and arithmetic; foundation, while still allow experimental teaching methods by local and regional schools and teachers. This way innovation has space to root, while not prematurely forcing all students to conform to a poorly thought out innovation just to appear modern.

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #30 on: 15/12/2016 15:18:46 »
Since Trump has been elected, I have a hard time to observe chemtrails! :)

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15/12/2016 17:51:14 »
It that meant to prop up your non argument?

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #32 on: 15/12/2016 18:13:13 »
I'm not sure what you meant, however, if my local observations are correct this could mean a huge victory for us. :)

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05/01/2017 10:39:55 »

Since Trump has been elected, I have a hard time to observe chemtrails! :)

I'm pleased to see that you are hallucinating less.
Of course, it could be that cold weather makes a difference to vapour trails, and you interpret that as a reduction in the number of unreal things.
Please disregard all previous signatures.

Offline jeffreyH

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
  • The graviton sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05/01/2017 17:41:34 »
The skies above Birmingham airport would send you into meltdown then. You could easily misidentify the trails across the sky.

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #35 on: 06/01/2017 23:39:53 »
Unilateral geoengineering activity is a elitist science driven by scientific materialism to engineer the planet without complete knowledge of the consequences and risks of this technology for human health and the environment.
« Last Edit: 06/01/2017 23:42:37 by tkadm30 »

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 07/01/2017 15:18:15 »
Unilateral geoengineering activity is a elitist science driven by scientific materialism to engineer the planet without complete knowledge of the consequences and risks of this technology for human health and the environment.
Possibly- but since you have never shown any evidence that it is happening, it doesn't matter.

Offline Ethos_

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09/01/2017 03:49:38 »
Chemtrails are produced when hot air emanating from the misinformed reach the upper levels of the stratosphere.
"The more things change, the more they remain the same."

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #38 on: 09/01/2017 11:25:34 »
Chemtrails are produced when hot air emanating from the misinformed reach the upper levels of the stratosphere.

Sure thing my friend. ;)

Ignorance and disinformation works together to create mass schizophrenia about unilateral/clandestine geoengineering activity. 

Offline Bored chemist

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 19/01/2017 20:44:55 »

Sure thing my friend. ;)
Ignorance and disinformation works together to create mass schizophrenia about unilateral/clandestine geoengineering activity. 
That's an interesting suggestion.
Which direction?
Are you saying that Ignorance of natural weather patterns and atmospheric physics combined with people knowingly telling lies about condensation trails produce the deluded belief that mass geoengineering via some poorly defined thing called "Chemtrails"is actually a real thing

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #40 on: 19/01/2017 23:29:19 »
Which direction?
Are you saying that Ignorance of natural weather patterns and atmospheric physics combined with people knowingly telling lies about condensation trails produce the deluded belief that mass geoengineering via some poorly defined thing called "Chemtrails"is actually a real thing

All I'm saying is that Trump will end the criminal activity of unilateral geoengineering: http://chronicle.su/2017/01/16/trump-promises-end-of-chemtrails/

« Last Edit: 19/01/2017 23:40:32 by tkadm30 »

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 20/01/2017 02:58:29 »
Which direction?

All I'm saying is that Trump will end the criminal activity of unilateral geoengineering: http://chronicle.su/2017/01/16/trump-promises-end-of-chemtrails/

I think that news story is not correct. If it is, shame on Donald. But, I don't see any of the tweets ascribed to him in his feed...

Offline tkadm30

• Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
    • IsotopeSoftware
« Reply #42 on: 20/01/2017 21:04:31 »
I think that news story is not correct. If it is, shame on Donald. But, I don't see any of the tweets ascribed to him in his feed...

Why would this be a shame for Trump? I guess Twitter thought police just deleted the tweets...

Offline chiralSPO

• Global Moderator
  • Neilep Level Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 20/01/2017 22:28:54 »

Why would this be a shame for Trump? I guess Twitter thought police just deleted the tweets...

A) twitter police are not censoring the preseident's twitter feed.

B) The tweets, if true, would be shameful for any POTUS for many reasons. If these reasons are not obvious to you, I won't waste my time pointing them out...

Offline Janus

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 20/01/2017 22:40:54 »

Why would this be a shame for Trump?

Because it is the equivalent of promising to stop Pink Unicorn attacks.